The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by i3allistic

did the new update patch 1.20 come out ?
nerd.gif
The patch supposedly fix the control
eyes.gif
(CoD feel) and some minor network problem, and autolock shotgun problem ...
it also fixes the random crashing when you get online

Did anybody show up in the room I made last evening? I made it around 5pm pst. Well, my bad I fell asleep waiting
laugh.gif

I was on for about 5 hours yesterday afternoon and about 2 hours last night. I guess I just completely missed the NT room.

Is it possible to create a room for only Grenade/Rocket Launchers? I think that would be absolute mayhem, lol.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man..does anybody know how to beat the level when the Higs invade the headquarters? It's pissin me off.
smh.gif
I must've died like 50 times.
when ur on the level where one of the spaceships crash and a bunch of helgast come storming in... throw a grenade. it kills about 5 or 6 or them.if theres more left over alive, just walk towards them and kill em off.

i play on a hard difficulty and most of the levels are easy.

the only part i hate is when u finally face radec and his squad. dudes wit the rocket launcher freaking piss me off. they shoot 5 or 6 rockets at u from alldirections and its hard to avoid. i musta died like 10 times. then i just gave up cuz i got a phonecall from a girl and called it a night.

and rico this %#$$$ is a useless mofo
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

just got inside the palace on campaign mode...

that ***+ is hard as @#*#!!!
smh.gif
yea don't trust Rico with covering your back, he just watches the Helghast walk up the stairs to kill you

i'm on the one where i am in the shantes where the isa got ambushed. every time they drop the helgast off on the space ship i get killed.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i'm on the one where i am in the shantes where the isa got ambushed. every time they drop the helgast off on the space ship i get killed.
mad.gif
run to the right hand side next to the ramp and when the Helghast drop on the floor just hit them with two nades. walk up the ramp and kill theHelghast waiting on top of the ramp. make sure you keep your distance because there are two of them with rocket launchers

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by dugtrio

mad.gif
run to the right hand side next to the ramp and when the Helghast drop on the floor just hit them with two nades. walk up the ramp and kill the Helghast waiting on top of the ramp. make sure you keep your distance because there are two of them with rocket launchers
thanks

smh.gif
yea don't trust Rico with covering your back, he just watches the Helghast walk up the stairs to kill you
i hope rico gets murked. whenever hes next to me i electrocute him wit the lightning gun.

btw the bolt gun and lightning gun are my fav. too bod their not in the mp

smh.gif
yeah i been knowin that my squad is good for nothin. cept for drawing me into the line of fire to revive their ho **$%$
smh.gif

think im just gonna try to run and gun with the pump.

I've died over 100 times so far playing on hard
sick.gif
smh.gif
.......think i shoulda ran with normal
laugh.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif
yeah i been knowin that my squad is good for nothin. cept for drawing me into the line of fire to revive their ho **$%$
smh.gif

think im just gonna try to run and gun with the pump.

I've died over 100 times so far playing on hard
sick.gif
smh.gif
.......think i shoulda ran with normal
laugh.gif
tired.gif
yea i played on hard my first run got all the cases and symbols, but its not that hard your teammates are just morons. im halfway done withveteran there's no difference between vet and hard only that you have no HUD .

add me to the clan list
1. Raadius
2. BigSmitty202
3. o_BAD_RELIGION_o
4. iKoN21
5. Sweet-Revenge
6. NCtwin
7. swendro_88
8. dreking1888
9. MPLSdunk
10. anything718
11. Droopy_1006
12. Noskey
13. DaDoc
14. jrp44
15. MarTdiZzle
16. rowbot626
17. JordanDon23
18. ErnDay
19. Vallejodc5
20. jussstiiin
21. KccP43ver
22. cjspida619
23. TURTLE187
24. p-butta
25. Supreme_Sole
26. kiwithegr8
27. Ronnie421
28. mikejs2384
29. cookielover49
30. NastyN3FF
31. olibomb
32. Jpthe3
33. Vintage Sole
34. jednavea
35. PureMoney
36. caliphthegiant
37. THEh8er83
38. DMasta718
39. wtfjayomglol
40. rich2kid1
41. Salikc9
42. DBLACK
43. deadprez534
44. cavsNostate1
45. AIR_UP_THERE_83
46. JohnnyRedStorm
47. czhao23
48. Battousai701
49. Generationz
50. Ning726
51. Magneto
52. JetpacZERO
53. asdf916
54. Kitrov
55. b0it0i23
56. TheGamingMessiaH
57. JayPesoz
58. JunetheBEAST
59. Arsnal23
60. MoaterBoater90
61. HOUSTONE25
62. imanusder
63. Loaded_Lux
64. DonnieDarko
65. dastickwastaken
66. ILLoQuent13
67. SCOfoshO
68. BlackMamba
69. Superbtalk101
70. eeegon
71. gusyouout
72. kushALLday
73. SILVERxBLACK
74. Josizzle24
75. J-Cuzzo
76. kylefowler
77. presequel
78. J-DIDDS
79. HighSt
80. azteca83
81: dfl3xone
82. momoney848
83. cptnemo31
84. MyAverageIs81
85. dyzzodyzzodyzzo
86. King NJC
87. TapTapPull
88. Datnggag
89. KILLMATIC85
90. mrtito32
91. YuN69uN
92. theone23241
93. dare2107
94. CashmereThought
95. vintuc

just bought the game controls are way hard (used to cod) so I played the campaign now ready for mp. psn- cement_jordan

I'll prolly get on in a min. Won't use my headset this time..cuz the mic part don't seem to work.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thakickboss

just bought the game controls are way hard (used to cod) so I played the campaign now ready for mp. psn- cement_jordan

Switch your controller settings to Alternate 2. Just like COD4.

Back
Top Bottom