The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

You can't turn them ALL off though. You can take out the middle rocket launcher and the grenade launcher, but the third one you have to keep.

Take out Assault Class all together then
laugh.gif
and that rocket launcher you can use for the default class.

I just revoked 20 invites. I gave you guys 4 days to accept the clan invite. Anyways, 20 more invites were sent out, go accept or I'm revoking them bySunday and sending out the last 5 on the list. List is on PG1 for those who have forgot.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Rocket launchers makes the game fun
And they said I OD on that @#$%
smh.gif

I dont even use Rocket Launchers
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

But really dude I was on top for like 2 straight long games and then I left..

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

how the hell do you zoom to 5x with the sniper?
nerd.gif

L1, the hit up on the D-Pad. It didnt work for me for a while... then all of a sudden it just worked.
5x is a perk or badge or whatever it's called so you have to unlock it.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I just revoked 20 invites. I gave you guys 4 days to accept the clan invite. Anyways, 20 more invites were sent out, go accept or I'm revoking them by Sunday and sending out the last 5 on the list. List is on PG1 for those who have forgot.
i was #53 and never got an invite
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

how the hell do you zoom to 5x with the sniper?
nerd.gif

L1, the hit up on the D-Pad. It didnt work for me for a while... then all of a sudden it just worked.
5x is a perk or badge or whatever it's called so you have to unlock it.
i just realized u have to unlock it first
indifferent.gif

killed chris and stole his rifle... im like "wth i cant freaking zoom in!!!"
mad.gif
laugh.gif

dont worry i do dumb crap all the time. like hopping in a game in immediately shooting iKon when he's on my team.
laugh.gif

maybe i missed the post but has anyone else seen this? they detail like your last 10 battles online and replay them in "real time" so you seeplayers moving around the map and players disappearing off, its pretty cool, for a second i was actually gettin hyped up to see a video replay
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
but it just turned out to be this map with moving pieces

still pretty impressive though

anybody wanna finish the game first? I wanna hit online up but i dont think im good enough yet...and i hate starting with 100 kills 400 deaths
frown.gif
screws upyour rank forever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

anybody wanna finish the game first? I wanna hit online up but i dont think im good enough yet...and i hate starting with 100 kills 400 deaths
frown.gif
screws up your rank forever
laugh.gif

do some skirmish if u feel like u need to improve

I am probably not goin to be on tonight until possibly later.. got an exam tomorrow and i am streaming my boy TapTapPull's ball game.

Hopefully I'll be back in it tomorrow...internet is buggin so I'm rockin with the laptop connection right now.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

is it just me or does it seem like people are camping now?
camping? no oding on the shotty yes...
as of late ive noticed less shotty and more sniping

nothing like destroying snipers up close especially when they try to cloak, except for maybe taking out dudes who carry the shotty from a medium distance, m82all day, very rarely can someone take me out from a medium distance with the shotty

i just got this game yesterday

a bit disappointing but then again, this is my first console FPS game. Ill give it a few weeks before giving it a final grade

Back
Top Bottom