The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I just revoked 20 invites. I gave you guys 4 days to accept the clan invite. Anyways, 20 more invites were sent out, go accept or I'm revoking them by Sunday and sending out the last 5 on the list. List is on PG1 for those who have forgot.
i was #53 and never got an invite
nerd.gif
Your PSN does not exist. I tried it twice.

for sure, it's just all i have been playing. i can't wait till i get my copy of street fighter next week.

do you guys feel mad tired and your eyes hurt after a while of playing?
laugh.gif

^ I'm just saying that because I suck at COD lol. I have not touched SFIV since Kilzone2 came out.

Cany anybody help me out? All of a sudden I can't connect to the internet using my ethernet cord. I still works with my comp so it's definitely not thecord that's the problem and when I plug it into my PS3 it the green light flickers like normal but I can't get any type of internet connection. Theerror message says something about it being a DNS error if that helps.

Thanks in advanced.

i don't suck at COD, but i am not the best. i am starting not to suck at killzone. my kill death ratio has positive all day.

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

whats this COD:W@W business Chris?
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

I KNEW this was going to get posted. One of my friends jjust copped his PS3, so I ran a few matches with him. Basically it was me and him trash talking anyonethat would respond. It got pretty heated.
roll.gif

i wasn't feelin this game when it came out....but it's fun once you get use to it. it's a whole different experience compared to cod

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

maybe i missed the post but has anyone else seen this? they detail like your last 10 battles online and replay them in "real time" so you see players moving around the map and players disappearing off, its pretty cool, for a second i was actually gettin hyped up to see a video replay
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
but it just turned out to be this map with moving pieces

still pretty impressive though
How does one get this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I just went 25-2 as a sniper.

Vicious.
pimp.gif
Damn John Lee you murking dudes.
pimp.gif

On a side note....... How The %#$* You Let Them Play The COD4 Finals Without Me?!?!?!
mad.gif

^
Boost set a date, we waited until the last possible day, but couldn't get ahold of you...
ohwell.gif

It was me, Jason, Ning, and cjspida..

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

Cany anybody help me out? All of a sudden I can't connect to the internet using my ethernet cord. I still works with my comp so it's definitely not the cord that's the problem and when I plug it into my PS3 it the green light flickers like normal but I can't get any type of internet connection. The error message says something about it being a DNS error if that helps.

Thanks in advanced.
check ur network setting ....were you using wireless before?

did the new update patch 1.20 come out ?
nerd.gif
The patch supposely fix thecontrol
eyes.gif
(CoD feel) and some minor network problem, and autolock shotgunproblem ...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

So... I'm too lazy to go through all these pages but... when's the KZ2 tourney?
nerd.gif
Breathe underwater my dude?

How you got the worst power in history?

Terrible...
smh.gif

roll.gif

Variant Aqua Man.

Killzone.com for the Replay of your matches.

If we do a tourney I say we use the in-game clan system. Leave the NT|KL clan temporarily and make our own individual clans.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by PurpHeartGrapes

Cany anybody help me out? All of a sudden I can't connect to the internet using my ethernet cord. I still works with my comp so it's definitely not the cord that's the problem and when I plug it into my PS3 it the green light flickers like normal but I can't get any type of internet connection. The error message says something about it being a DNS error if that helps.

Thanks in advanced.
check ur network setting ....were you using wireless before?
this happens to me often, i just turn off my modem for a few seconds, let her restart and just plug everything back to my ps3.

Man..does anybody know how to beat the level when the Higs invade the headquarters? It's pissin me off.
smh.gif
I must've died like 50 times.

your thoughts on playing 1v1 in a secured room?
devil.gif
laugh.gif

reason why is because the night before i jumped into a 1v1 game and apparently the guy was afk, was getting free kills and completing badge objectives, awesomebut lames if ppl start doing this. sort of reminds me of the cod4 1v1 glitch for getting golden guns.

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

WHEN DO I GET A SNIPER?

3rd star

darn it, just got my first star
got to put in more work, im tried of getting sniped
mad.gif

wish they had replay so i can see where im getting sniped from

Back
Top Bottom