The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

Why the attitude? The CoD4 Multiplayer is simply better. The only thing the KZ2 Multiplayer has that's better is dedicated servers. But as far as customization, game modes, and fun factor are concerned, CoD4 wins.

Alex

my rant is probably because im gettin tired of people looking at the cover of the game box and saying "how come this doesnt play like call of duty", its a completely different game

as far as multiplayer comparisons go, i think someone in a post way long ago summed it up by saying that Killzone is all about team work, u cant do this "one man army" stuff the way that u can in COD, in killzone if your team isnt varied to include medics, tacticians, engineers, and in some cases snipers - your gonna be at a huge disadvantage
KZ2 is a great game, don't get me wrong. I actually was excited to finally retire CoD4 and play a new MP for a change. I didn't want norexpect the multiplayer to be just like CoD4. But I think having sluggish controls is a step back, but that's just me.

I'm going to try and give it another chance though. I just hope I don't play with those bastards that have green gamer tags when they're on theopposite team.

Alex

KZ2 is a great game, don't get me wrong. I actually was excited to finally retire CoD4 and play a new MP for a change. I didn't want nor expect the multiplayer to be just like CoD4. But I think having sluggish controls is a step back, but that's just me.

the sluggish controls used to be a little more sluggish before the update but people kept complaining, the controls all taking getting used to

the sluggishness has to do with the weight up the guns, the rocket launcher aims slower than the m82, the m82 aims slower than the pistol etc, just like the usprint slower with the rocket launcher than u do with the m82, and how u sprint slower with the m82 than u do with the pistol, also all of the guns in the gamehave their own distinct recoil that u have to get used to

PS, theres not auto-aim

- The controls seem so sluggish even after I turn up the sensitivity.
- How can you kill each other at the same exact time?
- No HC modes (that I know of)
- Radar always on blows.

Alex
- Controls u get use to, i hated them at first but now im cool with them
-Radar being on all the time is good, limits Campers especially when they are cloaked, also keeps the action going
-never liked HC mode so no biggie for me
- and yeah if two people pull the trigger at the same time it can happen, but what sucks is when u use a shotgun and then there a 2 sec delay and the personkills u when u clearly killed him already

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

PS, theres not auto-aim
...umm yea, thats not true. One of the reasons you can kill so easily from the hip is because you DON'T have to aim directly at the person tohit them. As long as the target appears red, which generally happens anywhere in the oval vacinity of the person you're shooting at, then you're goingto hit them. Not to mention, the auto-aim 'sway' that happens is a lot more subtle than COD, but its definitely there.

In terms of the game as a whole, teamwork is a really nice concept except a good 60% of the people that play this game are complete buffoons who don'tunderstand what 'Team Objectives' actually means. Granted I like some of the features in this game, but a majority of the players are point/badge/medalwho.res just like any other FPS, so the fact that teamwork is such a big factor in this game hurts everyone else that doesn't care about those littletrophies, like myself.

And before anyone says "you're probably wack at this game, thats why you don't like it", I beat the game on veteran the first weekend, and myK/D ratio on MP is something like 1.25, so go kill yourself.

/rant.

(For anyone that cares, I haven't been online much recently because I work 2 jobs, and when I actually try to get on my PS3 claims I have no connection...
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by swendro88

- How can you kill each other at the same exact time?

Yeah, this is definitely the worst part about MP

games that do this are games that have horrible hit detection, so instead of killing the wrong person the game kills both of you to make it even.

damn, those games were intense, ikon and bad religion your teams onslaught of the spawn points were OD lol. in that first game i kept throwin spawn nadeseither a. some where uselful or b. before one of you killed me. lol.

body count + headshot kill = +4 per kill now
pimp.gif

Good games last night Chris and the many others that joined. Almost went 7/7 first place finishes
pimp.gif
but Noskey got it in the last game... So i got called acheater because it was 7 on 3 and i was on the 3 team and we won the match and after he sent me a message that said: " yr either a cheater or you have abullet proof face"
laugh.gif
Then halfway through the next game, he had left the game after that first round, he sent me another message saying: "WE ALLkno yr a cheater cuz 3 of us were in a corner & pummelled you & you just walked. anyways yr a good player you just don't need to cheat" I toldChris this and we were just
roll.gif
laugh.gif

So who is down for clan matches this weekend?

finally beat campaign mode a few days ago...

ending was WACK!!!!!!! so anti-climatic

and rico is a douche

its always interesting how cod4 gets brought up frequently here. modern warfare 2 is gonna be nice. one thing that kz2 trumps over cod4 is the servers theyuse. connection is way better than freaking activision.

So who is down for clan matches this weekend?

I'm down. I just have to know when a little in advance so I can make arrangements for my son. I'm a single daddy for a little while. My wife is workingin Perry, GA for the next 8 weeks and I live in TX.

Yea, we'll get that clan stuff going this weekend.

J-Didds, you left a game too early... we ended up playing 8 on 3 in Bloody Garacht. After bonus, I finished with 193 points.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Yea, we'll get that clan stuff going this weekend.

J-Didds, you left a game too early... we ended up playing 8 on 3 in Bloody Garacht. After bonus, I finished with 193 points.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Lol good stuff. The best i have finished with is 195 which happened during that 7 on 3 game
laugh.gif

damn this !!#+ is crazy online
i got screwed out of a double kill by a team mate but its all good we won!!!

anybody on right now, hit me up
PSN- Infyrno23

9 vs 0
roll.gif

We chilling at their spawn getting points by destroying bots then some guy joins...
Chris: "O %%@% He isn't one of us!!!"
laugh.gif

just finished aaa loooooong match...wow, everything was set to 30 minutes! alooot of experience though! 300 points..lol i went 146-70 that match..ahhaha

Back
Top Bottom