The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

another thing i learned from last night, you can hear mics of the other team. or was that just from the room. Like when i threw a spawn point outisde in radecacademy. I heard ikon when he noticed there was one outside

The rifle with Saboteur is sooo sick.
pimp.gif
Reminds me of the Gewehr or M1 from COD5.

On a side note, it be makin' me heated when dudes spawn or walk in front of me RIGHT as I throw a grenade and we all die.
smh.gif

Ugh. This room DBlack made has such long games! Just saw Jesse drop like a 250... My team got swept 6-0 in that game I think...

Justbought myps3 and this game 2 days ago
pimp.gif
,and I am loving it. Its reallyhard when I have played fps's on 360 and then jump to ps3 controller. its difficult to say the least...do you guys edit your controls or roll with thedefault? And could i get into this clan thing? my psn is sw33nskill

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

its difficult to say the least...do you guys edit your controls or roll with the default?

Control style Alt 2 is what most of us here are runnin' with. Some crank up the sensitivity, but I'm only one notch above default. The aim sway takessome time to get used to, but it winds up feeling pretty good.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Ugh. This room DBlack made has such long games! Just saw Jesse drop like a 250... My team got swept 6-0 in that game I think...

Awwwwwwww ya 7-0 sweep
pimp.gif
gota like back to back 250 rounds.. but those games were ridiculously long..

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

O My God I suck at this game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ol boy had like -10 points last night.

Fam, I exited that !%!+ Real quick. I got hit with every weapon known to man, knife, gun butt, 9, shotty, m16, ar, grenade ...
roll.gif

for the dudes turned off by the chaos in MP, try searching for a game w/ "Tactic" or something along those lines in the title..

this game really shines when squads all work in a cohesive unit as suppose to chucking grenades and creating choke points everywhere with those spawn smokethings..

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

i tried to force myself to like this game but i just can't...aka i suck at this game

Thats the boat I'm in... trying to force myself to like it. I'm not bad... usually about .8 K/D ratio which I Think is decent for how bad I am
roll.gif

But I feel like I'm not improving at all... and to be honest I think its the game and not me

Im been gettin straight up murdered in this game .....

I have got better tho... I went from having 7 kills max yesterday to 19 kills today.... I felt good until I seen a guy had 108 kills..... then I humbled realquick.

I screw myself all the time cuz my mind is stuck on COD controls...

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

m82 because it's so necessary.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
definitely my gun of choice, ive yet to even touch any of the weapons unless theyre standard character weapons such as the engineers shotgun, scoutsniper, or the sabetour sta11

I should be on for a while tonight after about 10 PM CST.

When we getting clan matches together? I know it's been asked quite a bit, but I'm getting a little anxious.

went to the xp for dblacks games or whatever they were called.....long games but was able to get a few ribbons...we lost though

Back
Top Bottom