The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Dahhh, stupid Yuku
mad.gif
. Had a freaking reply and when I clicked post, someerror came up so I had to go back and the whole post was gone.

Anyways, I was in a game yesterday and I had that situation (which I've read here before) where idiots revive you when they shouldn't.

So I wanted to finish my medic badge, so I joined a quick body count to get it. Near the end of the round I just rush out instead of camping in the base sincethe other team started a push and was near the base. I died. I was about one or two seconds away from respawning when someone revives me without killing any ofthe other guys yet. Now, I'm like 10 steps outside the respawn area, so I thought he would just let me go. I die again since my teammates just hid anddidn't try killing anyone on the other team. Since he revived me, the other team just opens fire and kills me, fine, I die again. Then another %%!#$%+revives me, I die again. AND another time someone revives me and I die again. %%+*%@% idiots, I swear. I was playing with my rank (which is that single bar) soI didn't think they'd be that bad, especially since I was the lowest rank in there.

I was so pissed that I didn't even care about the badge anymore. I just went in there to get it, and I was 8-7 with like a minute to go, and end up 8-11because these idiots.

That is pretty bad. You'd think you'd have gotten headshot or blown up, so you can't be revived 4 times in a row. At the same time, when a fightgets to be right outside of your spawn, focusing on getting ribbons shouldn't be your priority. Switch to tactician, and get a spawn grenade out somewhereoutside of your base, so you can work on flanking and pushing them back. I dunno if single bar ranking has tactician yet, so my advice may be no good.

I'm about to try and complete my revival badge, and I'll most definitely be reviving anyone I can, when I can, I won't care if they get blastedagain or not.
laugh.gif

If anyone knows how to get the air support badge, shed some freakin light.

Only one of the badges for class I have left, and I still havent even gotten a ribbon.

That, Melee, headshot, and a couple mission type badges are all I have left.

Boost, J-Didds.... when you guys want to do the first clan match? Saturday or Sunday? Or both?

Process, I think the best way to get the Air Support badge is to cheat and set up a 1v1 game with one of your friends. I haven't done this, but I'vethought about it to get several badges. Just take turns doing what you need to do to each get the badges that you need for each round. Then start over.

My latest Hybrid is the Technician with Air Support. Works pretty well, but I've yet to get an Air Support Badge.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Only one of the badges for class I have left, and I still havent even gotten a ribbon.
Be the tactician class and just have 5 people use your spawn point to get a ribbon. 8 ribbons = air support. At least I think thats how I got it.

^I think he's talking about the actual badge where you have to get 5 kills with air support or whatever.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Process, I think the best way to get the Air Support badge is to cheat and set up a 1v1 game with one of your friends. I haven't done this, but I've thought about it to get several badges. Just take turns doing what you need to do to each get the badges that you need for each round. Then start over.

My latest Hybrid is the Technician with Air Support. Works pretty well, but I've yet to get an Air Support Badge.
I was thinking about doing this as well...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

That is pretty bad. You'd think you'd have gotten headshot or blown up, so you can't be revived 4 times in a row. At the same time, when a fight gets to be right outside of your spawn, focusing on getting ribbons shouldn't be your priority. Switch to tactician, and get a spawn grenade out somewhere outside of your base, so you can work on flanking and pushing them back. I dunno if single bar ranking has tactician yet, so my advice may be no good.

I'm about to try and complete my revival badge, and I'll most definitely be reviving anyone I can, when I can, I won't care if they get blasted again or not.
laugh.gif
Can you switch after a death? I never even tried it so I don't even know. And as for tactician, I don't have that yet.

Just played earlier and ended 10-10, but six or seven of those deaths were from the same dude and his damn grenade launcher. I hate trying to take on dudeswith grenade launchers, they always kill me first because of the damn range and power.

After you die, and it tells you to press X to spawn, it takes you to that radar screen. Press R1 and you can then change your class before you respawn.

That, Melee, headshot, and a couple mission type badges are all I have left.

Boost, J-Didds.... when you guys want to do the first clan match? Saturday or Sunday? Or both?

I got one air support ribbon, I got it in an all Radec Academy room. It took me 6 or 7 matches just throwing a support beacon any time I could to make sure thebot was always in full operation. My record was horrible in those matches and honestly, getting the ribbon was pretty much fluke.

But I guess the best way to get is on the smaller maps for sure.

I got it twice a few nights ago, it was on Helghan Industries.

The fight was centered in that area between the two indoor areas, and my bots were putting in work.

I am about to jump on... recovering from hangover means video games.
laugh.gif

Also, NHL 09 on XBox is soooo much easier than PS3. Dudes are just garbage.

Canucks FTW!!!!!!

If we play some clan matches ill be good for tomorrow night at like 10est....sunday night too

I have basketball Sunday night, but the afternoon might be okay... All we need are either Boost, J Didds, or myself to be in the game, and whoever else,depending on what size game we choose to run.

Can we get people posting up what they are best at? Class and what not?

Maybe throw out what combos work best for each mode.

We going to be doing straight up Body Count, or what?

As Far as Clan matches go, this Weekend I'm good to go just tell me in advance.
EDIT-
I can practically use any gun and put up good numbers. Realistically, Public games won't be as competitive as Clan games.

how long do i have to wait til i can quit the game to still get points?

the damn game finished and it showed me the points that i just got, so i quit. then next time i signed on i didnt have those points anymore and had to re-levelup :/

Can we get people posting up what they are best at? Class and what not?

Maybe throw out what combos work best for each mode.

We going to be doing straight up Body Count, or what?
I work well as an Engineer...I'm nice with Saboteur too, but everyone can pretty much do that...just got my 8th ribbon for it.

It's nice to have everyone excel at one thing, but everyone should be able to switch out to another class if needed. I just hate being on a team filledwith snipers...dudes just chillin' and camping out while I'm the only one running into enemy territory FTL...
laugh.gif

You can snipe all day though, Chris.
laugh.gif

My boy IRock (TapTapPull) puttin' in work in KZ 2...
pimp.gif

i just straight up murk guys wen im saboteur..that smg is something else,lol..my Kill/Death has gone up alot this week alone..im a pretty decent scout too..psn-josizzle24

freaking annoying i swear 3 times i have been pwnd out of a side arm ribbon, i had enough kills but at the end of the game nadda
mad.gif

edit* woo got my side arm badge
Picture1.png

Haven't got in a game wit y'all but I'm nasty with the tactician and I don't revive people in the middle of a choke point as a medic.
laugh.gif

Well....I'm all run ans gunning people with the regular assault rifle....so i can be a medic i guess for the med packs
laugh.gif

I get off of work tonight at like 9est....someone send a message to let me know if we are doing a match
pimp.gif

DSK AKA Ill, I see you, too, homie! We hardly ever play each other, but you're always on, and your stats prove it!Good looks.

I'm pretty sure I could help if you needed one more for a clan match, I'm also available tonight at 7pm PST, which is 10 EST.

I use tactician more than anything else, I'm pretty dirty with the spawn points. After that, I enjoy saboteur.

I'm more used to Body Count, almost guarantee a win in that, but if we do those other modes, I'm sure I could handle being engineer class, cause thoseturrets are real important.

J Didds, Ikon, Anything, sorry I dropped... my internet connection has been full of epic fail recently.
ohwell.gif

ROGEERRSS

Same thing happened to me, i was doing amazing on this map, (30+ kills sniping) and then i got dropped by rogers
Was so pissed

Back
Top Bottom