The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

So i set up a challenge against a team who is like 1-7.
laugh.gif
So it is a 6 on 6 match so we need two more people if Chris, JRP and illoquent and i are confirmed.

Map: Radec Academy
Body Count to 50, 15 mins
No Rockets

Time: 8:30 PST

Post if you want in.

I gotta miss this one.
ohwell.gif

Basketball til probably 9:30 PST...

count me in as a reserve if u guys end up needing one.
i dont see why nt shouldnt wipe the floor with this clan if their record is 1-7.
good warm up.

Clan challenge at 8:30 west coast time according to the 'events' page. GET ON PEOPLE lets get some practice runs in this %*%*#.
I'm the only one on.

I'll run some with the clan in some practice matches, I'll be on in like 30 minutes, shoot me an invite if you want Edit: I'm on now

Lame. Maybe you shouldnt be getting #1 player in the world anymore if you dont wanna scare clans away
tongue.gif

so i finally tested out the sniper on kz2 i was wondering how come it won't let me zoom in? i try pushing up like in campaign mode but it won't letme... why is this?

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

so i finally tested out the sniper on kz2 i was wondering how come it won't let me zoom in? i try pushing up like in campaign mode but it won't let me... why is this?
You have to unlock it.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

so i finally tested out the sniper on kz2 i was wondering how come it won't let me zoom in? i try pushing up like in campaign mode but it won't let me... why is this?
You have to unlock it.
are you serious?!?! that's dumb... you should have it automatic.... oh well... how do i unlock it?

Originally Posted by DubA169

wait wait when you get the sniper rife there is no scope?

You get the scope, but can only zoom in 2X as opposed to the 5X after you get the medal.

WHERE IS MY RED RIBBON, GUERRILA!?!?!?!
mad.gif

We got rocket fiends in our clan too? Wamp.

Damn...I thought I had missed the clan battle.
frown.gif
Went to take a "nap" at 5 EST and woke up now...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom