The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

No lie...I haven't even touched Campaign Mode yet.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm on right now...probably play for a few hours.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Anyone else think they should have a new patch to rank up higher and unlock more things?

I got the highest rank in the first week. Maybe a way to prestige or something like COD or weapon mods as well. Maybe add more badges and medals to increase more points per kill or completing missions points.
I have a sneaking suspision we will see a patch with more. I like the game, but working toward something really makes it that much better.
Exactly. I feel like the only thing I need to do now is get ribbons, but I mean, when I get those I'm gonna feel like I'm playing fornothing. Except for fun, which runs out after a couple hours.
If they added some new ranks and guns I'd be fiending for those ranks.

How do I get in the NT clan?
nerd.gif

I've only been playin 2 days and I already have a decent ranking.

Add my PSN ID (elnino4530) I'm tryin to step my game up!

pretty sure the clan is full...
lotta inactives i'm sure
but it looks like we got more than enough to create a branch of nt|kl

I'm looking to get back into the swing of things this coming week, so expect to see me on running with y'all.

Don't do it.
nerd.gif

We should aim a little lower than that for our first match...we don't even know who would play or what class we'd each play as.
frown.gif

Let's get our feet wet first before we go after the big fish...

laugh.gif

We're all good as individuals...but can we play as a team?
nerd.gif

Those top clans are up there because they play as a group...I'm just sayin'.

I'm fiendin' for some type of group match, whether its scrimmage or versus another clan...but I'd rather build up to the top, I dunno. Just myopinion.

ok ok but all the lower clans i challenge run away scurrrrred
laugh.gif
and the more active clans would have members on most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom