The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

wow!! 5 hours straight of playing kz2 with the hour exception of kings and NOW you guys hop on?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Listen. It's one day.

J-Didds was on his Southpark "Make Love Not Warcraft" !%@+!@*@ in a bed pan, using BenGay for Carpal Tunnell, more hot pockets, 19hours of gameplay,5 hours of sleep steez on Friday, where were you?

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

^^ You hold L2 when you are close to a wall

Thanks. I've been going hard in KZ. On the mission in the mansion looking place with the statue and its only you and one other person. I'm guessingits the last mission but I'm having some major problems. I don't even know what to do
grin.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
... Help?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thanks. I've been going hard in KZ. On the mission in the mansion looking place with the statue and its only you and one other person. I'm guessing its the last mission but I'm having some major problems. I don't even know what to do
grin.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
... Help?
Kill everyone you can, save your squad mate when he dies. Just keep repeating that process.

Can anybody log into Killzone website? I keep getting error message every time i try..

M500 Error:
Killzone Command Center Unavailable
Communications with the Command Center are down! Our technicians are working around the clock to re-establish contact. This may be the result of a Helghastattack, or the fact that the website has recently received a complete overhaul. We apologize for the inconvenience and will have the Killzone Command Centerback online as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thanks. I've been going hard in KZ. On the mission in the mansion looking place with the statue and its only you and one other person. I'm guessing its the last mission but I'm having some major problems. I don't even know what to do
grin.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
... Help?
Kill everyone you can, save your squad mate when he dies. Just keep repeating that process.
Really? Aw crap. Rico is NO! help whatsoever. Dude stands there and gets shot. So just run through mass cats, then face off with the boss? Shee**** got tiresome fighting all those dudes alone basically. Those RPGs dude shoots off are
eek.gif
. Almost impossible to avoid them all.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Listen. It's one day.

J-Didds was on his Southpark "Make Love Not Warcraft" !%@+!@*@ in a bed pan, using BenGay for Carpal Tunnell, more hot pockets, 19hours of gameplay, 5 hours of sleep steez on Friday, where were you?

laugh.gif
well not 19 hours.. i think Tdog actually played longer than me saying he got like 5 hours of sleep then going hard on saturday too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superbness

Can anybody log into Killzone website? I keep getting error message every time i try..

M500 Error:
Killzone Command Center Unavailable
Communications with the Command Center are down! Our technicians are working around the clock to re-establish contact. This may be the result of a Helghast attack, or the fact that the website has recently received a complete overhaul. We apologize for the inconvenience and will have the Killzone Command Center back online as soon as possible.
they have been having issue with the severs being overloaded

Just checked now...

Chris you got it...obviously J-Didds as well...so did JPthe3.

I got purp for the 3rd straight week...
eyes.gif

I started off good for the first couple days, but wasn't playing as much between Fri-Sat...I'm on a mission to get that red ribbon now.
mad.gif

2730.gif

laugh.gif

I actually didn't play at all Friday or Saturday. I just played around 3-4 hours Monday-Thursday...

Now that I have that red ribbon, I am going to work on getting my K/D up.

Got my black ribbon
smile.gif
, only been playing around one week, and havent actually sat down for more than an hour at a time, so pretty proud, hopefully i can keepmoving up the ranks
smile.gif

Work my way up so i can compete with yall lol

sigh i got my purple (3%) ribbon for the second week in a row. sucks knowing that getting the red one is the last achievement i need for this game.

Damn. Got purple again, not that that's bad. I was just hoping for Red since I put in a few hours, lol.

Maybe next week since I should have quite a bit of time this week at nights after Wednesday

Anyone else think they should have a new patch to rank up higher and unlock more things?

I got the highest rank in the first week. Maybe a way to prestige or something like COD or weapon mods as well. Maybe add more badges and medals to increasemore points per kill or completing missions points.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Anyone else think they should have a new patch to rank up higher and unlock more things?

I got the highest rank in the first week. Maybe a way to prestige or something like COD or weapon mods as well. Maybe add more badges and medals to increase more points per kill or completing missions points.
I have a sneaking suspision we will see a patch with more. I like the game, but working toward something really makes it that much better.

Back
Top Bottom