The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

yeah there was a pop up while i was playin. "tournament cancelled" its pretty cool that it updates us while we play

Ok so i got us signed for two more tournaments.

Tournament A
Today at 9:00 PST
Body Count/Search/Retrieve i believe..
4 players
there are 4 clans in total in this tournament and there
are 3 signed up so far so a good chance this one will happen.

Tournament B
Sat 1:00 PST
Body Count
Map: Visari Hammer
i believe this one is 4 players too
2/4 Clans are signed up so far
I will be participating in this one

Post if you can make it to either A or B. Sorrry i have forgotten some details you can check online for the exact specifications

maybe its cause i love this game too much and believe too much in its realism but am i the only person who has seen their pistol jam from interrupting thereload in multi player? i swear i was trying to fire my fully loaded pistol at an opponent when all of a sudden my gun started to recoil halfway back everytime i tried to fire it, and even my buddy who was next to me noticed it

so am i crazy or can your pistol really jam in this game???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I can do tourney A. I dont think I'm gonna go out tonight. *@%# was hectic last night so I'm just chillin.
I'll be on at random times today too before that.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

maybe its cause i love this game too much and believe too much in its realism but am i the only person who has seen their pistol jam from interrupting the reload in multi player? i swear i was trying to fire my fully loaded pistol at an opponent when all of a sudden my gun started to recoil halfway back every time i tried to fire it, and even my buddy who was next to me noticed it

so am i crazy or can your pistol really jam in this game???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I think so. I know when I was playing pistol only games I'd hit the trigger as fast as possible. I guess that jams it.

does anyone else have a problem with the C4? i place it sometimes and right afterwards it blows up and says i committed suicide

also got to look sniping in this game, as long as u hit above the waist they die haha

I believe if you place 3 C4's in the exact same place they will set themselves off and if you are close enough you will die.

ok so there is a tournament at 1pm PST and it is 5 on 5 and i will be participating. Who else can play?
There are four clans signed up so it will be happening.

Yo, Jesse, I might be able to do this one, if y'all don't get four others. Text me if I don't check back in and it's about to start.

Back
Top Bottom