The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Jesseg8

Should i just send a challenge to one of the top teams?
ben-stiller.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

KneeNoh wrote:

theprocessofbelief wrote:

KneeNoh wrote:

Or....

Boost can setup a Tourney already so I can get my 5th ring.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Uhhh 4th?
grin.gif

Nope...

2 with the original Team 1

1 the next tourney

and 1 in Ninong's HC tourney.

I forgot Tristans.

Paper champs....

rofl!!!
roll.gif

Did you fail to realize if they call me Paper champ they calling you a Paper champ. You were on MY team
laugh.gif

So i got us entered in a tournament at 8:45 PST. It is 4 on 4 all weapons but only badge is the medic.. and the map is Blood Gracht
and i just remembered i have basketball at 7:30 tonight so it will be tight whether i make it or not..

Post if you think you can play in it.

So i got us entered in a tournament at 8:45 PST. It is 4 on 4 all weapons but only badge is the medic.. and the map is Blood Gracht
and i just remembered i have basketball at 7:30 tonight so it will be tight whether i make it or not..

Post if you think you can play in it.
tonight? Im down
pimp.gif

I want some higher number of people next time though....4v4 is gonna be slow paced
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

KneeNoh wrote:

theprocessofbelief wrote:

KneeNoh wrote:

Or....
Boost can setup a Tourney already so I can get my 5th ring.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Uhhh 4th?
grin.gif

Nope...
2 with the original Team 1
1 the next tourney
and 1 in Ninong's HC tourney.

I forgot Tristans.

Paper champs....

Ahem...Didn't you just Lose to Boost in the Finals
roll.gif
alien.gif

No. Jason and I, along with 2 lackeys, lost to 4 good players, with Boost continually bringing up the rear (that's what she said).

Out of all the days...
smh.gif

I won't be able to play at that time. I might get on a little bit later than that, but I definitely won't be home by 11:45 EST.
ohwell.gif

How do you find clans to play against? I gotta stop being lazy and help y'all out.

Who is available tomo night? i will set somethin up if enough people are interested
im with it, im like a mid level player but i do what i gotta do to help the squad.

how many players are we goning to have?

I was on and it wasn't there anymore?? oh well...im gonna hop on in a few if you guys wanna get some games going

Back
Top Bottom