The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

What's good with sniping? Any tips? I am absolutely horrendous
smh.gif

dont worry about headshots, just blast em as soon as u line them up

also, keep the controller still, and try to stay away from where there's a lot of action going on, if uve got people firing and getting fired at right by uits going to be difficult to line it up

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

What does the update do?

UPDATE; The patch (1.20) has been released, it is 16MB, full list of changes below;

* Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
* Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
* Stability issue regarding Saboteur's disguise ability resolved.
* Stability fix on 'Creating game' with a blank name.
* Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
* The Ignore list functionality corrected.
* Unlock of "Frontrunner" Medal now functioning correctly.
* Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
* Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
* Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
* HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
* Controller input tweaks and modifications.
* Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
* Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.

Ayo ill be online 12 am cst after work.
Let's get some body count matches going I wanna level up hahahaha

Good games yall.

My battery ran out for my headset so I'm done till tomorrow.

either i am paranoid or i have been playing to much. all of a sudden i am seeing invisible dudes with shotguns hiding in corners. particularly in hallways. irun through the hallway and turn into door opening and low and behold there is a dude with a shotgun shooting me in the back. i didn't see anybody whenpassing through. is this possible?

Originally Posted by xGOx

either i am paranoid or i have been playing to much. all of a sudden i am seeing invisible dudes with shotguns hiding in corners. particularly in hallways. i run through the hallway and turn into door opening and low and behold there is a dude with a shotgun shooting me in the back. i didn't see anybody when passing through. is this possible?

its possible, it could be a scout who picked up a shotty, they can cloak when theyre not moving

My turret game was on point though, I'm more proud of that...shotty comes in when there's mayhem or when you dudes start OD'ing with the bombs.
laugh.gif

DBlack and JRP are
pimp.gif
...first time I've played with/against them.

GG's to everyone...might get on it for a few later on.

Mo, you liked my strategy when we had to protect you?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

i played two games with some of yall. i think it was the second game and i saw some ISA guys hiding under where the ladder is during assasination....time ranout and i tried to sacrifice myself and jump in there with a shotgun.

I'm about to get off SF IV in a min, anybody still on or about to go on? I need to get my medic badge and im 50pts away from 3 star
pimp.gif
!

Back
Top Bottom