The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

yo bad religion, dblack, and whoever else i was playing with. im kiwithegr8, sorry about the assassination mission
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ive played this game for like 9 hours so ill be able to hang in no time hopefully

laugh.gif
Naw, good games.

Good to see some new NT'ers on, rathe rthan the same 20 or 30 that are always on.

it's all good man
we're pretty much just %$!%!## around right now
all in good fun
Exactly. My dude DBlack here had -24 due to team killing...
roll.gif

I just got my top 10 percent thingy... it came with a trophy

How are the Med packs used???
i was throwing them everywhere and i didn't see anything happen

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Good job with the top 10. I really need to play more and get one of those.
You use the med packs by standing on them for like a second after you throw em. Its like pickup up the propaganda speaker when you play that game mode.

hey
WHY IS there a delay when u kill someone? i shot people with my shotgun and it takes like 2 secs before they die

game is crack now, especially on smaller maps

k;d ratio is 1.27 trying to get it to my COD4 1.50 but with no helicopters its hard haha

Originally Posted by Battousai701

havent played this game in almost a week

been out partying and feeling ill lately

i'm gonna try to finish the campaign mode and then go to multiplayer later tonight

i am severely lacking on online play
yeah you are...im wack and im i've almost past you on the clan rankings
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

hey
WHY IS there a delay when u kill someone? i shot people with my shotgun and it takes like 2 secs before they die

ive used several of the guns and it feels like the delay only applies to the shotgun, its not that bad though seeing as how once uve blasted them im prettysure they cant fire back and can only run

Originally Posted by 18key

You use the med packs by standing on them for like a second after you throw em. Its like pickup up the propaganda speaker when you play that game mode.

as far as healing other players go, u can toss it on the ground for them to see or u can throw it directly at them and theyll automatically absorb it, id knowcause on many occasions ive tried to throw the pack out to heal myself and as it was in the air somebody just runs by and absorbs it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Good job with the top 10. I really need to play more and get one of those.
Oh OK thanks for the info...
im about to hop on....
haven't slept, couldn't sleep so i gotta try to stay up so i can make it to school today

PSN- MegaMayhem
throw NT in the msg

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Those who showed their badges have very impressive sets!

Where there any you had to really struggle with? Aside from the air support badge, of course, which is pretty impossible. I've gotten 3 kills with 'em in a round maybe twice... Not even close.

Unless I'm running with NT'ers, I solely play Body Count. Does playing those other modes make it a little easier to get turret kills, sniper kills, etc? Those are the two I think I'll have a tough time on. And what lets you build those stronger towers? Second badge ability?

Another question, does the second Scout ability allow you to point out even cloaked Scouts? Does it do it on the radar, or actually on-screen? I was in a match with mostly high level scouts, and they could always pick me off while cloaked, even if I hadn't shot at my new spot, or moved for like, a minute...

find yourself a good game with all the modes extended (ie 100 kill body counts, 10 minute search and destroy with like a 1 minute time bomb, search andretrieve up to 5 etc etc.)
this way more time is spent in one game making it more likely to complete your ribbons.
the 100 k bodycount games are good for ur initial badges

and you wanna play in a room with no more than 24 people- that way it doesn't get too chaotic- and more kills for you.

that's how i got my single aerial support ribbon.

working on unlocking saboteur(sp?)

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Exactly. My dude DBlack here had -24 due to team killing...

lol- yeah you might wanna stay away from me when i'm rocking the rocket launcher and FF is enabled. because if i have to kill u to get that guy behind u,lol, i will.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

The multiplayer is so weak. I don't know how you guys can play this garbage.

Alex

Struggling?
or
Expecting it to be like COD?
- The controls seem so sluggish even after I turn up the sensitivity.
- How can you kill each other at the same exact time?
- No HC modes (that I know of)
- Radar always on blows.

Alex

The controls seem so sluggish even after I turn up the sensitivity.
- Radar always on blows.

Alex

You just got to get used to it. I play default settings except Alt1 controls and I got no problems.
You shoot each other at same time. Whats not to get?
laugh.gif

There is no need for HC mode. It doesnt take a full clip to kill a guy when you know how to.
Radar is an option, person who made the room decides.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Yeah, this is definitely the worst part about MP

Is COD the only game that that doesn't happen??
GRAW2
Rainbow 6
Socom
MGO
Two people can pull the trigger at the same time..... its as simple as that

The Radar thing depends on the Douche bag who decides to put it always on

I mean it has happened to me a few times in CoD4, but it seems like in KZ2 it happens 75% of the time.

And it also seems like you have to no scope someone always. Whenever I zoom in with the green dot, I shoot everywhere like a n00b.

Alex

And it also seems like you have to no scope someone always. Whenever I zoom in with the green dot, I shoot everywhere like a n00b.

u have to no scope because its the fastest way of killing someone up close, if u dont "no-scope" up close then the person ur firing at is going tokill u faster cause he's using no-scope

Alex

Struggling?
or
- Radar always on blows.

Alex

yeah, thanks to these whiny call of duty *@@!@#@, the controls arent the same as when they first started, ive gotten used to them but im sure guerilla softenedthem up so that these COD people could just "jump right in"

HC modes? yeah, this isnt call of duty, radar works so i dont know what ur talking about, know what a sabateour is?

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

u have to no scope because its the fastest way of killing someone up close, if u dont "no-scope" up close then the person ur firing at is going to kill u faster cause he's using no-scope

Alex

Struggling?
or
- Radar always on blows.

Alex

yeah, thanks to these whiny call of duty *@@!@#@, the controls arent the same as when they first started, ive gotten used to them but im sure guerilla softened them up so that these COD people could just "jump right in"

HC modes? yeah, this isnt call of duty, radar works so i dont know what ur talking about, know what a sabateour is?
Why the attitude? The CoD4 Multiplayer is simply better. The only thing the KZ2 Multiplayer has that's better is dedicated servers. But asfar as customization, game modes, and fun factor are concerned, CoD4 wins.

Alex

I mean it has happened to me a few times in CoD4, but it seems like in KZ2 it happens 75% of the time.

Alex

personally ADS(Aiming Down Sights) should be used when the person you're aiming at is creepin around, running straight at you with the shottyor standing still. These guns have super recoil so trying to scope a moving target with an automatic weapon is not the thing to do.

As for killing eachother at the same time, that's something that DOES need to be fixed. There have been many a time where I'd light someone up close byand they'd get at least one kill before spontaneously dying.

Why the attitude? The CoD4 Multiplayer is simply better. The only thing the KZ2 Multiplayer has that's better is dedicated servers. But as far as customization, game modes, and fun factor are concerned, CoD4 wins.

Alex

my rant is probably because im gettin tired of people looking at the cover of the game box and saying "how come this doesnt play like call of duty",its a completely different game

as far as multiplayer comparisons go, i think someone in a post way long ago summed it up by saying that Killzone is all about team work, u cant do this"one man army" stuff the way that u can in COD, in killzone if your team isnt varied to include medics, tacticians, engineers, and in some casessnipers - your gonna be at a huge disadvantage,

u gotta work together and communicate things and most importantly u have to squad up, some people dont realize the importance of squads and the difference thatthey can make on a fight

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Why the attitude? The CoD4 Multiplayer is simply better. The only thing the KZ2 Multiplayer has that's better is dedicated servers. But as far as customization, game modes, and fun factor are concerned, CoD4 wins.

Alex

my rant is probably because im gettin tired of people looking at the cover of the game box and saying "how come this doesnt play like call of duty", its a completely different game

as far as multiplayer comparisons go, i think someone in a post way long ago summed it up by saying that Killzone is all about team work, u cant do this "one man army" stuff the way that u can in COD, in killzone if your team isnt varied to include medics, tacticians, engineers, and in some cases snipers - your gonna be at a huge disadvantage
Word.

KZ2 takes time to get used to, everybody was stuck in their COD4 ways. Guerrilla made the controls feel this way on purpose, its not too bad. After playing KZ2for a while now, my k/d ratio has gone up as I got used to shooting from the hip more in this game. Playing in an all pistols game helped me out a lot. ALT 2Config. FTW.

Back
Top Bottom