THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
was anyone able to use any free shipping code on Eastbay
eyes.gif

Big props to the guy with the free 2 day shipping code

Got my sz 11.5 and will be here Tuesday instead of Thursday

after an hour wait finally was able to check out with a 10.5 on EB
roll.gif
 couldn't use free shipping codes but oh well 8 bucks shipping ain't bad considering i don't have to drive to go to a store and deal with the hoopla that comes with it
ohwell.gif

lost in every site... anyone know what other sites will release these?
Most likely KB24.com (I think they release around 7 or 8 pacific?) -- I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them right now

Last edited:
Had some problems getting through checkout on NDC, but finally copped a pair of 9s.
This.  I had a great deal of difficulty checking out today.  Had the shoes in my cart quick, likely at or under 8:00:99.   I was even able to enter a 15% off code for my cancelled MPs and the 4SEAMER 2 day shipping code.  My issue was with actually checking out...

Got the "Processing" Scroll wheel when tryin to checkout with my credit card.  I got suspicious after a few minutes.  Reloaded my page and tried to checkout with PAYPAL and still got a scroll wheel on "Processing" that lasted way too long for anything good to come of it!  Tried to checkout from my phone and it took me to NDC Europe 
sick.gif
 NOTHING IN MY CART THERE of course cuz I've never even made an account there!  Called my girl to try to get her to checkout from her phone.  She pulls over on highway and after a few attempts of tryin to checkout on my account, she was able to checkout via paypal...since I had already logged in and attempted the payment thru paypal. Got paypal confirmation at 8:22 and NIKE ORDER CONFIRMATION at 8:23!  JEEZ  

This ish is SKRESSFUL.  And I know they are a GR but I really wanted to use my 15% off coupon and none of my brick and mortars were doing raffles...Just FCFS....aint nobody got time for that FCFS stuff. I'm getting too old for that.  

This isnt the first time I've had checkout issues, but I really want to get to the bottom of whats going on with it.  Could I be banned?  If a person is banned, are they still able to make purchases but just not on release mornings?  Need to get an answer on this one because I have NEVER used any PEDs.  

Congrats to those who copped and goodluck for those who missed out online!

Back
Top Bottom