THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

roll.gif
she sounds like mine
Mine said, "Damn! $225?!"

had them in my size, in my cart, went to check out and they were gone.  i wonder if it has to do with the fact that i also had the SB Dunk rivalry in my cart also?  hmmm.

here's hoping the elites hit NIKEiD!!

Forgot to add my apartment number in my haste.
Nike won't update orders on Launch products.
All the feels~

Looks like I'm making the trek to HoH to see if I can score a pair and then cancel my order~

Exactly :smh:

Dudes get the sad face and don't even put any leg work in. It's not like people are snowed in.

And this was a store that did a raffle too. I just tryed my luck and got the last 10 that wasnt raffled. For anyone in north dallas hoh stonebriar still had a 10.5 as of about 8:50 didnt ask about any other sizes tho

Last edited:
I remember I went at 6 pm to my local HOH for the Maestro unclaimed pickup. They had been raffled out and I didn't win. Get there and employee starts telling me how they were fcfs the extras....I'm like extras?! (All ASG shoes were on one ticket by priority)...So anyway. Just cause you lose a local raffle...Especially at HoH just go first thing n try to cop

Love how people say "put in leg work." Not an option for everyone. I have work, am a parent, and have other obligations that come before heading to a mall to see if I have a chance at getting shoes that employees may already have on hold for their boys.

I usually don't react to posts like that but it's ignorant to think that everyone has free time to spend at the mall.

Last edited:
does anyone know what time Culver City HOH opens? this will be the first i actually try and by in-store, lets hope i don't regret it.

Last edited:
Thats your fault man. Get out of this sneaker life and just focus on your fam. It's father time for you, quit getting involved to limited releases.
or just pay the extra and don't complain about resell. Although you don't have time I do :lol:. You can't have your cake and eat it too

Last edited:
Thats your fault man. Get out of this sneaker life and just focus on your fam. It's father time for you, quit getting involved to limited releases.

LOL ok. So because I'm a father I gotta stick to GRs? My fault didn't know I was neglecting my duties by trying to buy some Kobe's. but thanks for your insight since you know so much about my personal life. If this whole crusade to help people with their jeans doesn't work for you, you definitely have a future in parent counseling.

Love how people say "put in leg work." Not an option for everyone. I have work, am a parent, and have other obligations that come before heading to a mall to see if I have a chance at getting shoes that employees may already have on hold for their boys.

I usually don't react to posts like that but it's ignorant to think that everyone has free time to spend at the mall.

Not sure if this was meant for me. My post was just letting people know there is a chance you could still cop if you check your local stores. I'm a father, have a job and other things to do as well. Just gotta have a plan mapped out on release days. Lucky enough for me my wife accepts that I'm in to sneakers so she knows whats up come saturday mornings. No hate here bro hope you get your pair.

this may be one of the most ignorant and immature comments I've seen on here. If you told me that his kids don't have food bc he is spending money on sneakers then yes your comment is true. If you told me that the heat or electricity bill isn't paid bc that money has been allocated to kicks then yes your comment is true. If you told me that homie leaves his kids home alone while running around chasing shoes then yes your comment is true. BUT WTF. So having a family automatically means you can't try to get shoes? Come on that is ridiculous. 
or just pay the extra and don't complain about resell. Although you don't have time I do
laugh.gif
. You can't have your cake and eat it too
this is def a good idea for someone that doesn't have time. Also use your resources better bc I think it is safe to say a lot of people are busy but somehow find a way to get the shoes they want, even if they have a family.

Last edited:
Forgot to add my apartment number in my haste.
Nike won't update orders on Launch products.
All the feels~

Looks like I'm making the trek to HoH to see if I can score a pair and then cancel my order~

create a ups my choice account and have the shipping address changed to your correct one when they ship.

4seamer didn't work for me for some reason. But the regular shipping gave the same estimated arrival so i ain't trippin. Feels good to finally win on a sat for once

Comments like these are why I hit End up last night. Instead of foot working my Sat. Morning away I hung with the FAM last night, put my order in on the fly, now we chill on this crazy Sat. Morning

:rofl: :rofl:

I thought you were joking at first.

Back
Top Bottom