THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It's a GR they said. It's going to be easy to get they said. Please. Now, I gotta run to the store and hope and pray.

Glad I'm not the only one.. Well... Not glad that you didn't get a pair lol. I know how you feel cuz I went into this with the same mentality but still woke up on time and struck out anyway.

i don't think its as GR as the Inspiration and Perspective might be a little over the Maestros number i think>D

No, locally these are more places than both here.

They might just not have as many online.

Perspectives also sold out online. I can still find them in every Footlocker. Same thing with the Lebron XI anthracites last week. Sold out online, I picked them up during the week locally.

Last edited:
Struck out like you read about. 
mean.gif

No chance anyone can help point me in the direction of an 11.5?

What other sites should these be releasing these today?

Last edited:
You guys are lucky that stores around you actually stock Kobes. FTL and FA here stopped selling them. All they do are Lebrons, KD, and retro Jordans. Is it still 2 weeks to stock locate?

Are you trying to trade for a pair of details? if so, dont do that man and just wait for things to settle. Patience will pay off 
No but I wasn't sure if I would be able to get the details today. I was able to cop off of NDC. I don't need 3 pair of highs

It's a GR they said. It's going to be easy to get they said. Please. Now, I gotta run to the store and hope and pray.
feel the same way. feel asleep waiting and woke up to see them sold out. really though, a gr kobe that retails for $225 selling out is crazy. Either people really want them or resellers are just dumb

i wonder if these people on Ebay realize when they sell a shoe that costs 225 retail, plus taxes is about 240.. then flip it on ebay for 275, they lose money.. lol  

No, locally these are more places than both here.

They might just not have as many online.

Perspectives also sold out online. I can still find them in every Footlocker. Same thing with the Lebron XI anthracites last week. Sold out online, I picked them up during the week locally.
not sure where your location is but in my area its the opposite, stores that got the Inspirations and Perspective didn't get the Details that's why I had to resort to online tactics
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No but I wasn't sure if I would be able to get the details today. I was able to cop off of NDC. I don't need 3 pair of highs
Gotcha. I'd still hold off on the MP's and let the market dry up that way you can use them for bargaining for stuff coming up that you may want more

Lockers got the XI Anthracites for about 3 sets of full size run. But this time, every store only got 12 pairs. And you best believe those sons of b***** employees are buying them first before the customers. They're rigged on raffles too

My area only gets a FSR of Kobe's anyway, and every Footlocker got them. Which they didn't with most 8's.

i wonder if these people on Ebay realize when they sell a shoe that costs 225 retail, plus taxes is about 240.. then flip it on ebay for 275, they lose money.. lol
even at $280 you'll probably lose money, remember Paypal gets a cut too not to mention shipping around $14 for Priority Mail
laugh.gif

Well it's not as GR as you think. It's not even GR. Just cause it's not TLO doesn't mean it's a GR. my local lock got 12 pairs and they raffled it out.. TO THEMSELVES

GR Kobe's aren't like a GR Jordan or even Lebron, because they're created in less numbers.

A lot of people had that problem with the Inspirations. They had a ton on ebay, and besides that first day the prices got lower and lower.

They should have learned from the Devotions, which didn't have a high resell value either.

I think resellers might bow out of these.

Last edited:

even at $280 you'll probably lose money, remember Paypal gets a cut too not to mention shipping around $14 for Priority Mail
laugh.gif
lol.. I bet Ebay loves it.. would love to know the amount of revenue they get from sneaker sales. 

I'm wondering how much longer NDC is going to do releases like this. I woke up like 10 min ago, read through all these last pages- funny stuff really seeing how peoples emotions go. I had no interest in the details so they were an easy pass. I'm just thinking with the way they did the air max 1 reserves, and the product code invites (whatever those are), we may be seeing changes. I just don't know when that'll happen.

I'm wondering how much longer NDC is going to do releases like this. I woke up like 10 min ago, read through all these last pages- funny stuff really seeing how peoples emotions go. I had no interest in the details so they were an easy pass. I'm just thinking with the way they did the air max 1 reserves, and the product code invites (whatever those are), we may be seeing changes. I just don't know when that'll happen.

not sure how I feel about these invites and online tickets.

Came in to see how the online experience was. Tough. In So Cal these were more available than any other 9. When I go get mine I will check for any sizes

Back
Top Bottom