THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Looked on ebay I think I saw some for $300 + shipping but I am weary of ebay. Still hoping for retail. I passed on the blue ones a while back because it was from a canadian retailer and I wanted to get this CW. I did however get the air tech 2 today
I saw a bunch of auctions with starting bids at 225 and some BIN around 300-310 with OBO. Be persistent, you will find these close to retail. At least in Cali its $243 after tax and shipping. So around 250-275 is not bad IMO. 

I didn't use 2 day shipping and already got shipping confirmation from ndc wen I called to try and switch to 2 day shipping they said somthin bout warehouse bein empty so orders were goin out faster and said I would get around same time as 2 day so that worked for me

I didnt even know there was a free 2 day shipping code, but I also got my shipping confirmation.

They should have incorporated Carbon Fiber into the lows. That was the dopest detail on the high. LOVE the subtle CF on the heel

yeah, the lack of CF on the lows makes it look weird, if they perform the same, then i'll try a pair or two, but in terms of looks...it doesn't even look like a Nike signature shoe.

My first pair of the ix's. I was very surprised about the stiffness of the flyknit from the fuse layer. The insole feels a little firmer compared to the viii's; They also seem to have a higher arch, which I like. Cant wait to hoop in them tomorrow. 

Hopefully I don't strike out on the 9 Lows 
tired.gif

everyone who doesn't want the low's, quote me now so i have a record of who's clogging up NDC on saturday that doesn't want them :nerd:

Last edited:
why?
yes explain.

ps. the detail laces are very high quality, some of the best I've seen on any shoe. About to go mountain climbing with them. :rofl:
I prefer the 8s over these. I'm used to lows. Can't get over switching to a high top. Grip on the 8 is better. These feel lighter tho.

lewi1913 lewi1913 you will get the lows I bet as much as you say you disappointed. You sad the high was hideous and you have numerous pair from what you say. You will flip we all flip I bet.

Quote:
$225+ is already pushing it, but $400 for a shoe just to hoop in is downright crazy... IMO.

There's not enough tech in the shoe (or any pair really) to justify $400 to me. But if paying that much is ok with you, then do it.
tech... sometimes I have the shoes & a tablet/smartphone next to each other. & it always reminds me how much we're overpaying
laugh.gif

everyone who doesn't want the low's, quote me now so i have a record of who's clogging up NDC on saturday that doesn't want them :nerd:

These lows we've seen are just terrible to me.

Good luck to everyone on Saturday morning that wants them... but you won't have to worry about me taking a pair from someone.

Last edited:
Not really feeling the first couple colorways of the lows but I am sure there will be something that catches my eye soon

Honestly, I was worried about the height too, but they really don't look odd or awkward. I guess it partially depends on the fit of the pants--the baggier the pants, the more they'll bunch up and flood over the 9, and it can look kinda messed. All about the choice of #NTDenim you roll with.

View media item 873920
Thanx for the pics.. I do have some skinny/slim fit pants.. Just need to alter it on the length so it doesnt get too messy looking.

@lewi1913 you will get the lows I bet as much as you say you disappointed. You sad the high was hideous and you have numerous pair from what you say. You will flip we all flip I bet.
Well I will tell you one thing, I am sleeping in next weekend, yall can have these. There may be a better color I try later on, but the design of this shoe to me is just 
sick.gif

lewi1913 lewi1913 I respect you man. You take well to people criticizing you. Lol I need that trait. I respect that honesty though. Not gonna lie I will be at the mall early come Saturday. I do hope you achieve whatever lows you desire.

Back
Top Bottom