THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@lewi1913 I respect you man. You take well to people criticizing you. Lol I need that trait. I respect that honesty though. Not gonna lie I will be at the mall early come Saturday. I do hope you achieve whatever lows you desire.
I'm too old to care what people say about me anymore, what other people think has no bearing on me or my life. 

I'm too old to care what people say about me anymore, what other people think has no bearing on me or my life. 

lewi1913 lewi1913 QFT. I agree and will role with the same model. As far the "Kung fu" i know what kinda movies he's in but the could have come up with something better then that atleast gave them Bruce's fighting style "jeet kune do" if you get what I'm saying or called them "game of death"

I always see a lot of pic with just the shoe portion, im always curious to what it looks like zoom out, i want to see what the pants looks like with this shoe on.. I mean its too high that it folds 25% of the pants length. Sometimes i wonder if people are not looking at the shoe but looking at your pants on how goofy you look..(btw this post is not intended to the OP)

I love how the the 9's look with jeans, specially dark/black denim..

View media item 874013View media item 874014

I wanna get one last thing off my chest before I stop writing so many messages on here. IMO nick young sucks and is a hot head. I know this a 9 thread so I will say it came to my mind after seein a photo of him in the 9s

everyone who doesn't want the low's, quote me now so i have a record of who's clogging up NDC on saturday that doesn't want them :nerd:

It doesn't matter how many of us quote this, there is still an entire world of consumers outside of NT.

New collections are started everyday and those buyers don't care how this model compares to previous models they didn't have a chance to buy.

There will be a lot of ppl going after the Kobe Kung Fu's

...just not me. Same goes for those hideous Showtimes.

Something is off with the lows.

Think its the cut of the heel cup/the way the midsole looks. Dunno.

Details (mostly) still available here in Taiwan a few days after release - did they pretty much sellout everywhere else straight away?

And man, I really, really dislike the lows.  They look like some cheap Venomenom rip-off.

Are these confirmed for May 10th?
They're on the Nike Australia release calendar for May 9. I made a typo. Anyway, I'm hoping they are solid/confirmed for us here in the US.

"05/09/14   Kobe IX Elite -  Wolf Grey/Court Purple    -$250      630847-005"

Same style code for elites, and hopefully the CW we are speaking of, with the cement print on the ankle wrap. These are just toooo clean. Better than the "Showtimes" but I'm copping both.

I wonder what colorways of the Elite highs Kobe will rock for the first quarter of next season. Most likely no more Elite highs will release to the public sept-jan 2015 so hopefully Kobe won't stick to all P.E's. Unfortunate that the release moved to feb date and of course the injuries. It'll be interesting to see the shoe selection though with all the different versions.

Last edited:
I want to see some pics of the Details from NT'ers who actually copped in store this morning. Need some official quality pics
hope this helps the laces were longer on these then the asg so i had to go to the top hole. i didnt want to tie them for comfort.

Last edited:
Glad I got these. 
smokin.gif

nike-kobe-9-em-release-date-6.jpg

I wonder if the sheath (shozoku) will rub off like every other one. I can respect the slit at the top, but what if you lace all the way. Not that it will matter, they are bball shoes. 

*p.s: this flynit is so durable, been stepped on a bunch of times and still look brand new!

Back
Top Bottom