THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
BJOCxpG.gif

Haha. Thanks fam. Appreciate the compliments. Looking back I should have copped the black NRGs instead of copping 2 volts. Regardless, I'm just happy for having the opportunity to eve get my hands on the NRGs.

Broke out the inspirations and the 36 chambers shirt. Yes I'm a 30+head. No skinny ish here.
Nice Im waiting for it to be hotter over here to bust mine out casually, all my pants are way too big to wear any of my ix's Im not liking the look but they look hella nice with shorts though. I'm 30+ also btw ... lol

Last edited:
Chaddaman - You sir are a scolar. Just copped Details size 11 off of bouncewear.com for $285 shipped to the USA. Never thought I'd be getting my first pair of Details from the Netherlands, but the internet is a glorious thing.

Also huge shout out to user googdot for looking out in taiwan for my size.

Ya'll the best.

Now if I can just get a pair of Masterpiece size 11 for less than $500... 
laugh.gif

Get the lows... and that hurts me to say since I'm not feeling them at all

thanks man. Will most likely go that route. Instead of getting the Inspiration, I'll cop the Bruce Lees + another pair of Purp Fade 8s.

If a Flyknit low drops, I won't be able to resist.

Damn, I need some maestros bad. Dude that was going to trade me for my Tiffany dunks and cash on top flaked. I guess it's onto the lows now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom