THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
was logged into my account. added my size to cart (12.5 which i suspect may have been an issue). after entering my CC info i pressed "place order", after that i just a gray screen and it showed processing. that never went away, eventually after an hour i refreshed and it was not in my cart.
Pretty much had the same issues at checkout. (Why do you think adding the 12.5 may have been an issue?)  I tried to checkout with CC (already saved and just needed security code but couldnt even get to that) and just got the processing mini gray scroll thing.  I knew somethin was up with that though so I refreshed my cart and tried checking out with paypal.  Went through verification on paypal and it took me back to my cart with the pp info all ready.  Still couldnt finish processing, just got that scroll "Processing."   Had my girl try to use her phone to do it.  She couldnt...but kept refreshing and finally got through!  I guess the key is to continue to refresh until you actually get through the processing but not to wait too long on that processing to happen.   (also, at first, we were both taken to NDC EUROPE when tryin to checkout thru our phones)  Anybody have any explanations?  

Release date hasn't even leaked so far. But man, it was already pre viewed since January still no release date almost 4 months later

Chaddaman - You sir are a scolar. Just copped Details size 11 off of bouncewear.com for $285 shipped to the USA. Never thought I'd be getting my first pair of Details from the Netherlands, but the internet is a glorious thing.

Also huge shout out to user googdot for looking out in taiwan for my size.

Ya'll the best.

Now if I can just get a pair of Masterpiece size 11 for less than $500... 
laugh.gif

No problem, happy to help out - Glad you copped your pair.

Anyone size 13 and sized down to 12.5? Im anxious to know how they fit I ordered the details in 12.5 hoping they will fit me just right WITHOUT that toebox extra space.

Last edited:

Anyone size 13 and sized down to 12.5? Im anxious to know how they fit I ordered the details in 12.5 hoping they will fit me just right WITHOUT that toebox extra space.
I'm a size 13 in Kobe 4, Kobe 5, and Kobe 8. I ordered a size 13 in my first pair of Kobe 9 and it seemed just a little too big in the toe-box area. So my most recent pair I ordered a size 12.5 and it fits absolutely perfect. My feet are narrow/normal and I'm 6'4 190lbs. Hope this helped.

You won't find any fades, I bought them all...

I actually raided your stash bro. :smh: :smokin 8)

luckily found a DS pair wayyyyy below retail.

"please release plain uppers with decent color blocking like the older models."

*Nike drops the Bruce Lee 9*

"too plain."

It's true you can never please everyone. :D

Just need Details and I'm done with highs for now. Not really feeling any of the low top EM models. I'll wait for more highs and the flyknit low top pics to surface

i'm gonna be in san diego for a wedding from thurs-sunday, making the kill bill low's an awkward release for me. Anyone live in san diego? what will the climate be like for these?

I will have my smartphone at the wee hours of saturday morning, but i'm wondering if thats a guaranteed fail. hmmmmm

i'm gonna be in san diego for a wedding from thurs-sunday, making the kill bill low's an awkward release for me. Anyone live in san diego? what will the climate be like for these?

I will have my smartphone at the wee hours of saturday morning, but i'm wondering if thats a guaranteed fail. hmmmmm
So far these are looking like a GR. You will most likely have success online. If you miss out though I'm sure you can scoop one up from any mall.

Back
Top Bottom