THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i'm gonna be in san diego for a wedding from thurs-sunday, making the kill bill low's an awkward release for me. Anyone live in san diego? what will the climate be like for these?
I will have my smartphone at the wee hours of saturday morning, but i'm wondering if thats a guaranteed fail. hmmmmm

nah, it looks like a GR of some sort with the way they've been hitting stores early. I don't see it being as limited as the Flyknit Elites since it is just EM.

Pretty much had the same issues at checkout. (Why do you think adding the 12.5 may have been an issue?)  I tried to checkout with CC (already saved and just needed security code but couldnt even get to that) and just got the processing mini gray scroll thing.  I knew somethin was up with that though so I refreshed my cart and tried checking out with paypal.  Went through verification on paypal and it took me back to my cart with the pp info all ready.  Still couldnt finish processing, just got that scroll "Processing."   Had my girl try to use her phone to do it.  She couldnt...but kept refreshing and finally got through!  I guess the key is to continue to refresh until you actually get through the processing but not to wait too long on that processing to happen.   (also, at first, we were both taken to NDC EUROPE when tryin to checkout thru our phones)  Anybody have any explanations?
Ya I got 12.5 with no issues I did get a weird screen when tryng to enter the 2 day shipping promo code but I just hit back. What time were you guys trying to get through cos when I was purchasing everything went well even though my CC info was already saved on NDC.... Maybe that was ya'ls problem?  I made sur to save my payment info before I even tried to purchase and ya paypal would also be a good solution but the more you redirect yourself the more chances you're giving the system of messing up. Just my two cents tho.

I'm a size 13 in Kobe 4, Kobe 5, and Kobe 8. I ordered a size 13 in my first pair of Kobe 9 and it seemed just a little too big in the toe-box area. So my most recent pair I ordered a size 12.5 and it fits absolutely perfect. My feet are narrow/normal and I'm 6'4 190lbs. Hope this helped.
+Rep I'm 6'3" 200 so ya but I was hoping that 12.5 would fit better. I'm gonna be wearing mine casually anyway but now i know the details will probably be used for basketball primariy and If i use the ASG's or Inspirations to ball in ill either do the dual later or double sock. Thanks for the info I was kinda worried bout sizing down but it was a good decision.

i'm gonna be in san diego for a wedding from thurs-sunday, making the kill bill low's an awkward release for me. Anyone live in san diego? what will the climate be like for these?
I will have my smartphone at the wee hours of saturday morning, but i'm wondering if thats a guaranteed fail. hmmmmm
The last 3 Kobe releases I have ordered from NDC on my iPhone 5S without an issue.

Ya I got 12.5 with no issues I did get a weird screen when tryng to enter the 2 day shipping promo code but I just hit back. What time were you guys trying to get through cos when I was purchasing everything went well even though my CC info was already saved on NDC.... Maybe that was ya'ls problem?  I made sur to save my payment info before I even tried to purchase and ya paypal would also be a good solution but the more you redirect yourself the more chances you're giving the system of messing up. Just my two cents tho.

Thx but I don't think it's the CC thing because mine was saved. It just never processed after waiting for a significant period of time. Almost like a timeout issue, but on every device, even seemed like NDC was crashed on some attempts.had shoes in my cart within a minute of 8am but didn't successfully checkout until 823 or so. It's becoming a regular thing to be successful addition g to cart but struggling to checkout for some reason. I want to troubleshoot this issue so It doesn't happen again.

Thx but I don't think it's the CC thing because mine was saved. It just never processed after waiting for a significant period of time. Almost like a timeout issue, but on every device, even seemed like NDC was crashed on some attempts.had shoes in my cart within a minute of 8am but didn't successfully checkout until 823 or so. It's becoming a regular thing to be successful addition g to cart but struggling to checkout for some reason. I want to troubleshoot this issue so It doesn't happen again.
yup, same here as well on big releases. Checkout is always the problem for me, but thankfully I was lucky enough to get my pair of kobes

The best Kobe IX low won't even be released to the public. [emoji]127754[/emoji]
and that would be??
nerd.gif

Happened to me with the Aunt Pearls.  the little wheel just kept on spinning after I hit "submit order" for like an hour and finally I just closed it out, no confirmation e-mail

Why not?

Those bruce lees have GR written all over them. There's no reason to think they won't be available to anyone that wants them.

Just basing it on the previous 7 releases, really no press from Nike behind these (still) and the fact the player they're designed for won't be wearing this colorway on court...

I don't know any official release numbers or amount of locations getting them, so there's a good chance I'm wrong. I just think they're gonna be limited in some manner, not any kind of qs numbers, but still "limited" possibly.

Nike has to create some kinda buzz for these... like they do with all their releases.

Last edited:
Man this ebay reseller rejected all my offers- 400, 460, 525, for the masterpieces. #teambigfootproblems

Back
Top Bottom