THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Got an email from bouncewear.com this morning telling me that the Details in Size 11 that I paid for last night are no longer in stock...
mad.gif

Just called every niketown & Footlocker in the USA & no dice...

Anybody know where I can cop a pair for $300 or less (other than eBay)? 

Also if anybody's looking for a pair of Size 11s in Perspective - they have one pair left at my local FL in Nola PM me if you need a hand.
http://www.basketrevolution.es/zapatillas/basketadulto/nike-kobe-9-elite-detail/

What's good fellas, had been scoping the forum out for a min, had to finally join. First wanna give a shout out to @Dark Steel for the code, but the other tip he gave was priceless. I was always into kicks but never had that cash til I got the real job I have now. With that being said, I've gotten a taste of how NDC is w/ & w/out bots now. I thought I was out of luck on the details until @Dark Steel mentioned refreshing the page before giving up completely. & for that bro, I lucked out smooth.

Anyway I just got mime today, had to show some pix from my IG @intricateimagery to get it started. One image is a fit with a Kobe shirt I already owned

Glad I could help and welcome to NikeTalk!

Some say price is too high for these GR KB9 Lows. Well ther Kobes we all know ther better than KDs and and KDs R more. 

As for a basketball performance wise, well we all know KB line has been 1 of the best if not best performance comfortbility shoes 

over the last few years.

OMG!!...Those "Precisions" are absolutly SICK!!!!!!!!....please god, Nike please!.....They are a million times better than the MP...IMO....not even close!.....i didnt know there wuz "Purple" in with that Yellow Flynit upper?...SMH...unforunantly i dont see anything that resembles this colorway on that release calendar that wuz put up a while back?.....SOB!...

dark steel dark steel Everything I said was my opinion. In all honesty any shoe that's 200 is more is rape especially when the shoes are being made for cents. Make shoes for cents and charge us hundreds. I feel price not justified.

I understand that's your opinion... it just wasn't expressed well, IMO.

"Rape" is not a choice... It is something that is FORCED on you and you have no control over.

You can make a CHOICE to buy these Elites or not... Nike isn't FORCING them on you.

If you don't like it, don't buy. But stop complaining you were raped... it's more like you just decided to give it up and like to complain about it. :rolleyes

OMG!!...Those "Precisions" are absolutly SICK!!!!!!!!....please god, Nike please!.....They are a million times better than the MP...IMO....not even close!.....i didnt know there wuz "Purple" in with that Yellow Flynit upper?...SMH...unforunantly i dont see anything that resembles this colorway on that release calendar that wuz put up a while back?.....SOB!...

Also....judging by that calendar...those all "White" uppers with the "Yellow" soles are the LAST KOBE IX ELITE HIGH they will release this year?....hopefully thats not the case?...smh...but damn those "Precisions" are just beautiful!!!!!.....looks like those will be my "Amnesties 8s" this year...my Unicorns, ill prob never get?...haha

YO!..if you havent seen these NEW PICS of these "Precisions"...check em out......

https://www.facebook.com/nikezoomkobepage

Ixnay on the aperay. 
mean.gif

Anyone know if the green/volt lows are the turbo green pair?

Lows will be dope, but the solid colorway Kung-Fu's underwhelm given the magic we saw w/ the 8s.

Ixnay on the aperay. 
mean.gif

Anyone know if the green/volt lows are the turbo green pair?

Lows will be dope, but the solid colorway Kung-Fu's underwhelm given the magic we saw w/ the 8s.
If you look up turbo green it pretty much confirms those are the easter, has all 3 colors, turbo green, volt, and silver.

Not all that amazing, but if I do cop an easter shoe this year, it will be those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom