THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Been finding Inspirations at retail in my size pretty consistently...you guys think the same will happen to the Details or am I just getting my hopes up? Been considering waiting it out until the hype dies down a bit...but not sure if it will or not.
You could wait around but I kinda have a feeling the Highs will start to go up in price a little after more of the lows come out. Just my thoughts.

Been finding Inspirations at retail in my size pretty consistently...you guys think the same will happen to the Details or am I just getting my hopes up? Been considering waiting it out until the hype dies down a bit...but not sure if it will or not.

im still looking for the detail in size 9

but a few stock of inspirations came in yesterday in footlocker at roosevelt field.

they even put one in the display case

You could wait around but I kinda have a feeling the Highs will start to go up in price a little after more of the lows come out. Just my thoughts.
I got you...so having a pair before Saturday would be my best bet

@iamaok  I don't know if before Saturday is crucial, but maybe keep your eyes peeled for a little longer, say a week or so?  I'd say if you don't spot for close to retail around then and really want the colorway, go for the price you can find

All in all it depends what you are willing to drop on the shoe or if having a specific colorway means passing on some others.  Not the way to justify it for everyone but that's how I've occasionally paid resale

Copped the details and was kinda let down that I got a 10.5 instead of a 10.0 even tho my ticket was signed for a 10.0.. Tried them on when I got home and they fit on point , only just a little bit bigger than I thought, after reading many posts about suggesting going a half size smaller... Though I notice on the high top sleeve of the shoe giving more slack ( or being more draggy than my size 10 inspirations) but everything else seemed to have that nice snug ... Quite iffy if I should try to trade for a 10.0 .. Any body else try on a half size up as well?

Long time follower and lurk of NT... Finally bit the energy to sign up and post Cheers!

*HONESTY HOUR*

Due to what we've seen so far as the 9 Lows to be released in coming months... I think I'll be copping the Brucie's this weekend bc I'm Afraid holding out for the day a better Colorway comes along MAY NOT COME.

Everything else looks TRASH. Right now, I have ZERO Faith in the EM Lows beyond this point.

It's just frustrating. 
mean.gif

Try to get them retail if anything. If not wait around for the next highs to release there will be more.

@iamaok  I don't know if before Saturday is crucial, but maybe keep your eyes peeled for a little longer, say a week or so?  I'd say if you don't spot for close to retail around then and really want the colorway, go for the price you can find

All in all it depends what you are willing to drop on the shoe or if having a specific colorway means passing on some others.  Not the way to justify it for everyone but that's how I've occasionally paid resale
Sounds good. Besides the MPs I can't see myself getting another pair of highs right now but we'll see how the other highs look in the near future. In the meantime I'll be looking out for a decent price on these...shoot maybe the Kung Fu's/Bruce Lee's will give these a break. Either way I'll be getting my first pair of Kobe's this year.

^NICE SHOT :smokin

Thanks man:D just stoked about having the MPC still thinking about the lows but I have some Kobe 4s that aren't ready to leave the gym bag lol but the recent posts are tuggin me in to try and cop .. Ehh if it happens it happens

The colors in the MPs are beautiful

But great looking gray sneakers do not come very often and always take the cake for me.

I'm not going to argue the point with anybody but the details are head and shoulders above the rest in my opinion

You can't go wrong with the MPs or the ASGs, but the details are where it's at.

But great looking gray sneakers do not come very often and always take the cake for me.

I'm not going to argue the point with anybody but the details are head and shoulders above the rest in my opinion

I'm sharing those same sentiments. Outside of cement 3s nothing jumps to the mind right away

the details really are nice... i had yet to see this shoe in person...

the problem is now my MP thirst has skyrocketed due to having details

Back
Top Bottom