THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dude at FTL said getting the Low "shouldn't be hard, people aren't excited for them here".
Hopefully he's right and I win my shot at them! 

I told myself I didnt want the lows, but those pics are changing my mind, its gonna be a game time decision on the day of the release for me

I told myself I didnt want the lows, but those pics are changing my mind, its gonna be a game time decision on the day of the release for me
U know u will once the shoes are in your hand. It's hard not to 
happy.gif

Idk why I like the low so much. I actually prefer them more then the high. IMO the best high so far is the inspiration in person it's great. I want to get this off my chest the high pissed me off a lot even more after I just tried on my flynit racers it's pisses me off that on these highs we getting raped for 225+ and actually only feeling fuse. The elites a true disgrace to flynit in honestly. Damn gimmick.

Raped?!? Naw....

You have two choices... you either buy them or you don't.

It's just that simple. :rolleyes

Last edited:
What's good fellas, had been scoping the forum out for a min, had to finally join. First wanna give a shout out to @Dark Steel for the code, but the other tip he gave was priceless. I was always into kicks but never had that cash til I got the real job I have now. With that being said, I've gotten a taste of how NDC is w/ & w/out bots now. I thought I was out of luck on the details until @Dark Steel mentioned refreshing the page before giving up completely. & for that bro, I lucked out smooth.

Anyway I just got mime today, had to show some pix from my IG @intricateimagery to get it started. One image is a fit with a Kobe shirt I already owned

View media item 877242

View media item 877244
View media item 877246
View media item 877248
View media item 877250
View media item 877252

Got an email from bouncewear.com this morning telling me that the Details in Size 11 that I paid for last night are no longer in stock...
mad.gif

Just called every niketown & Footlocker in the USA & no dice...

Anybody know where I can cop a pair for $300 or less (other than eBay)? 

Also if anybody's looking for a pair of Size 11s in Perspective - they have one pair left at my local FL in Nola PM me if you need a hand.

Threw a 54' lace swap on my perspectives.  I prefer the shorter laces because it leads to a shorter lace loop.  I hate having long bunny ear loops.  Tried to find a darker picture so as to not blind anybody with the brightness lol.

What's good fellas, had been scoping the forum out for a min, had to finally join. First wanna give a shout out to @Dark Steel for the code, but the other tip he gave was priceless. I was always into kicks but never had that cash til I got the real job I have now. With that being said, I've gotten a taste of how NDC is w/ & w/out bots now. I thought I was out of luck on the details until @Dark Steel mentioned refreshing the page before giving up completely. & for that bro, I lucked out smooth.

Anyway I just got mime today, had to show some pix from my IG @intricateimagery to get it started. One image is a fit with a Kobe shirt I already owned

Glad to hear you got them Details. I like them a lot better than the Inspirations. Info on that shirt it looks dope as hell and goes with the shoes.

Glad to hear you got them Details. I like them a lot better than the Inspirations. Info on that shirt it looks dope as hell and goes with the shoes.

Me too bro. I wanted these all along. I'm out in AZ too, but in Tempe. Can't ever catch a break, only HOH Scottsdale ever has my size 14 but I work Saturdays, shift starts at 6:30. I'm okay most times but every Saturday morning online is a crap shoot for me

I hate to say it.... I caved today. Lmao!!

I know i had MAD HATE for the ix elites but these are the ONLY kobe ix's i'll have probably.

I saw @illistic and @Sprigan82 pics of the Gumbo ix's on here last week... The pics were so on point it made me hunt down a sz.15.... Pulled the trigger 2day.

Shame on me. Lol

9.5 and I got em had to those laces and the tongue are worth it the sole is meh but least I can now have something to match my Nola shorts lol

9.5 and I got em had to those laces and the tongue are worth it the sole is meh but least I can now have something to match my Nola shorts lol
I like the pop of green myself. I think it gives the shoe a little something extra. I'm happy things worked out for you. Enjoy your new shoes.

Back
Top Bottom