THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Might have to cop the Superheroes.....
laugh.gif

I really want every kobe 9 elite but I know it's not feasible financially. So every release it's a decision. Buy now and sell later when a better color way comes out? Or pass and pay resell value.

I have the Superhero Elite 8s so I feel like I gotta have the 9s.

I really want every kobe 9 elite but I know it's not feasible financially. So every release it's a decision. Buy now and sell later when a better color way comes out? Or pass and pay resell value.

Every release should always be a decision.

You could do that... or, you could choose to buy the colorways that really appeal to you from the beginning.

I think there are some must have colorways, like the masterpieces, details and maestros, because those will go up in price more than the others IMO

Very true. I get non buyers remorse really easy.

Totally understandable. A lot of us have been through it.

You just don't want to look back, maybe a couple years from now, and start looking at different pairs and say "Why did I buy these?".

I know I've been a victim of it more than once. :smh:

The EM 9 is a cool shoe. I don't see myself getting any though. Those Hero Elites are straight Doritos

200_s.gif

:pimp:

One disappointing this is the potential that the elites have and what they are doing with them. 
mean.gif
 Some Cw's are nice, but they can do way better, and  with the designs. 

Design for the superheros looks similar to the perspectives... it's like a lazy thrown together pattern.

Like I've said before seems like The design team spends 99 percent of their time on Pe and for 1 percent they let their kids do it

Obsessions aren't for me.

Like most of the elites I've seen so far, they probably look better in person. But I'll easily pass.
You plan on wearing four pairs of socks?
Man I'm jumping from my normal size 12 to a 13...These were the only ones I could find even close to my size in Dallas. Won't be wearing 4 pairs of socks though. I assume that wasn't the best decision?

Last edited:
How you gonna spend over $1000 on shoes but still rock a futon?

Jk. Nice collection.
ask my wife.. she likes that lame sh*t. I blame it on NYC life. Supposedly she wanted it incase drunk friends slept over. In my defense it is actually very comfortable, much better than the leather sofa that our dogs tore apart when they were teething. 

Last edited:
ask my wife.. she likes that lame sh*t. I blame it on NYC life. Supposedly she wanted it incase drunk friends slept over. In my defense it is actually very comfortable, much better than the leather sofa that our dogs tore apart when they were teething. 

Good call. Can't have drunk friends messing up your bedrooms.

Back
Top Bottom