THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I despise the laces for the ASGs and Perspectives. Nike could have done better.

Last edited:
KOBE 9 ELITE HERO
630847-005
Wolf Grey/Court Purple-Sport Turquoise
$225

For those who care about the color code and description

So do these really fit huge or is it just placebo effect in wanting a pair?

I usually wear a 9.5-10 in Nikes/Jordans, 9.5 in FK trainers and tried on the Details in 8.5 and they fit just about right. I was wearing thicker socks so if I wore thinner socks, I think it'll fit even better and give me more room. Am I just trying to convince myself to buy a pair since ht 8.5 is the last pair they have in the store? :lol: :wow:

Anyone know how Bouncewear lists their sizes? Looking for an 11.5 for my boy and they have a 10.5. Not sure if thats a US 10.5 or a UK 10.5.

So do these really fit huge or is it just placebo effect in wanting a pair?

I usually wear a 9.5-10 in Nikes/Jordans, 9.5 in FK trainers and tried on the Details in 8.5 and they fit just about right. I was wearing thicker socks so if I wore thinner socks, I think it'll fit even better and give me more room. Am I just trying to convince myself to buy a pair since ht 8.5 is the last pair they have in the store?
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
I'm also US 9.5-10 in Nikes/Jordans but have semi-wide feet (long distance runner),  my feet and toes have enough wiggle room in my US 10.5 Details using thinner socks and with loose laces. 8.5 or 9s will be too small for me.

Last edited:
Damn. Anyone know of any EU sites with an 11.5 still lingering? (Or US site.. Doubt that though)

THANK YOU, NIKE for giving me a sz 8.5 insert in my size 9 Detail shoe. :smh:

That sucks, but even more reason to just throw a LeBron XI insole/midsole in there. My foot is super narrow, so I much prefer the higher ride/snugger fit that the LeBron XI/Kobe IX mashup provides.

That sucks, but even more reason to just throw a LeBron XI insole/midsole in there. My foot is super narrow, so I much prefer the higher ride/snugger fit that the LeBron XI/Kobe IX mashup provides.

I've tried the Bron XI insert and though I like that setup, my go-to for the Kobe IX Elite is just double socking

I'm mad I keep getting sucked into these $225 shoes! I was 100% pass on the Details then someone in front of me bought them and I saw the details ON the "Details" and they were amazing. None of the pictures do them  ANY justice. I love the marbled soles on them.

Please be done after Showtimes, I think the lighting is making them shine more blue than purple. The flyknit on them is flames :pimp:

630847-100

Wonder if these will be the last IX Elite. I can envision it now...white and grey flyknit upper, icy outsole with gold glitter, white midsole/black carbon fiber, metallic gold swoosh and shozoko, black flywire, white tongue, white laces with gold hits and grey alternative laces, grey lining, white patent leather collar, gold heel stitches. Somebody Photoshop it please! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom