THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
are the 9 lows EM? retail price?

are dudes expecting these to sell out saturday? if so :smh: cant buy a single release after RD? they arent limited right?

^Kobe 9 lows are EM and retail is $160

They seem to have a wider release than the Details and Inspirations

Last edited:
Debating on keeping my Details or not. Between my all stars and them I'm thinking the grey shades are so similar I could do with just one. But all these pics be having thinking I will regret it later. Decisions Decisions

Im just 1 of many that *****ed about not havin a Laker colorway last year for the Kobe 8 i admit it.....and now we get the "Showtimes" (a Laker colorway)..and im still not really excited about em overall...i wish the "Showtimes" were a P.E. and those "Precisions" or "Inlines" or "White homes" or "blacks" or "Cements" basically every P.E. that the dude "Realpromotagged" has got (Sumhow)??..lol were releasing instead?.......is it just me or does it "seem" that all the P.E.s that Kobe wears are alwaz the best colorwayz?....that never get released?..lol..smh..

i apologize now for bringn up the (Laker colorway) issue....again.....i know sum of you get all pissy...lol

Last edited:
Debating on keeping my Details or not. Between my all stars and them I'm thinking the grey shades are so similar I could do with just one. But all these pics be having thinking I will regret it later. Decisions Decisions

I don't think they're the same at all. Maestros are more black and white.

Uh oh, Kobe has his pants tucked in his 9s. Where's all those people saying it was stupid looking?

ASGs have a lot of grey in them, still a big difference compared to the Details

Last edited:
Im just 1 of many that *****ed about not havin a Laker colorway last year for the Kobe 8 i admit it.....and now we get the "Showtimes" (a Laker colorway)..and im still not really excited about em overall...i wish the "Showtimes" were a P.E. and those "Precisions" or "Inlines" or "White homes" or "blacks" or "Cements" basically every P.E. that the dude "Realpromotagged" has got (Sumhow)??..lol were releasing instead?.......is it just me or does it "seem" that all the P.E.s that Kobe wears are alwaz the best colorwayz?....that never get released?..lol..smh..

i apologize now for bringn up the (Laker colorway) issue....again.....i know sum of you get all pissy...lol

yeah... it's just you. It seems like you just want the PEs because you can't have them.

Really? The all white flyknit is better? It's like a really lazy custom job by an amateur artist. Some of the PEs are nice but the others look like crap.

Anyway, it's not just you actually a ton of people automatically like PEs because they can't have them. Like the Amnesty 8s, when the time came that you can practically ID them but people didn't because it was suddenly attainable. ANYWAY, just my 75 cents.

yeah... it's just you. It seems like you just want the PEs because you can't have them.

Really? The all white flyknit is better? It's like a really lazy custom job by an amateur artist. Some of the PEs are nice but the others look like crap.

Anyway, it's not just you actually a ton of people automatically like PEs because they can't have them. Like the Amnesty 8s, when the time came that you can practically ID them but people didn't because it was suddenly attainable. ANYWAY, just my 75 cents.
I agree with most of your post but not the part about the amnesties. The I.D could make you have something somewhat similar to them but they didnt have the two tone purple required to make it like the amnesties. I was on the fence of id'ing a pair but if they were to drop it may have been the first shoe i ever camped for.

ASGs have a lot of grey in them, still a big difference compared to the Details

Where?

The speckles and a set of the laces

Do you own this pair? In pics they look black and white. In person and on your foot, they look grey. I can't explain it because the shoe is black and white, I guess the colors just blend and makes grey. Especially the toe box, looks straight up grey.

Last edited:

well agree to disagree my brutha...I like the P.E.s for their colorwayz...has nuthin 2do with cause they arnt releasing...true dat!..lol
like those Kobe IXs elites "Influences" & "Superheros" if they were a P.E. i would be totally fine NOT wantin those to be released..IMO....lol

EXTs, inspired by Timbs
tongue.gif

Do you own this pair? In pics they look black and white. In person and on your foot, they look grey. I can't explain it because the shoe is black and white, I guess the colors just blend and makes grey. Especially the toe box, looks straight up grey.

I have them, they are black and white.

The color is black/metallic gold and white

I agree with most of your post but not the part about the amnesties. The I.D could make you have something somewhat similar to them but they didnt have the two tone purple required to make it like the amnesties. I was on the fence of id'ing a pair but if they were to drop it may have been the first shoe i ever camped for.

Yeah, you're right. it's not exactly the Amnesty. It's either not getting it at all or getting something REALLY REALLY close to it without spending PE money.
From afar it should look similar anyway but I get your point.

Still, people only like PEs because they're attainable. Some PEs are horrible.

That's why I passed. I like details. But would have been a consolation prize if I didn't score the asg.

Back
Top Bottom