THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I'm sorry, but u guys can have them Toucan Sam johns..

Not my cup of tea..

laugh.gif
nt on some ish 2nite lol

Nawwwww... I'm passing. I don't care how "limited" or GR a shoe may be... if I don't like it, I just don't like it. These simply don't appeal to me.

After going 4/5 on the Elites, I'm kinda thankful Nike is saving me money with the design of these lows. Good luck to all who wanted these since the beginning...
Exactly..easy robopass for me!

im willin to bet..IMO...that Kobe 9 "wear test" sample that we all saw pop up online wayyyyy back...the all black pair "low"....remember?..anywaz... im willin to bet that those will be what the "Fly-nit" lows will look like when all said and done?....i realize that wuz an EM upper but...idk?..I think Nike tryin to trick us or what not?....but i really think thats what they will look like except it will have Fly-nit?..just guessin?..
...and IMO..those looked more like a "mid" than a "low"?...

Last edited:
^It varies from store to store. Some managers will let you do it, while there have been stories of some that won't let you use it on new release day.

I've personally never had a problem using one on new releases tho.

What do you guys think, precision will release or no? Because I'm having buyer's remorse about buying the perspectives when the showtime colorway appeared and the precision could release.

What do you guys think, precision will release or no? Because I'm having buyer's remorse about buying the perspectives when the showtime colorway appeared and the precision could release.
If I had to guess, I'd say they're not releasing the Precisions. As much as I want them to, I think they're gonna take the path of the amnestys. Just a unicorn.

If I had to guess, I'd say they're not releasing the Precisions. As much as I want them to, I think they're gonna take the path of the amnestys. Just a unicorn.

I guess so. Why did Nick Young posted it. Made me keep my hopes up. What do you think should I keep my perspectives or Not. I didn't know the showtime were coming. Lol as a lakers fan I'm dying to get it but already fired at the perspectives.

So do these really fit huge or is it just placebo effect in wanting a pair?

I usually wear a 9.5-10 in Nikes/Jordans, 9.5 in FK trainers and tried on the Details in 8.5 and they fit just about right. I was wearing thicker socks so if I wore thinner socks, I think it'll fit even better and give me more room. Am I just trying to convince myself to buy a pair since ht 8.5 is the last pair they have in the store? 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
I was wondering the same thing. I tried on the Details in a 9.5, but I wear a 10.5 in Kobe 8s (10s fit, but the toe box is kinda tight and I have narrow to normal feet). Anyway, the 9.6 in the Details felt like they fit almost perfect. Today I went up to Foot Locker and looked at the 9 lows and fortunately for me, there happen to be a 9.5. So, I tried it on. Lo and behold, the 9.5 fit, too. As a matter of fact, the 9 low had more in the toe box than the Kobe 8 10.5 I wore up to FTL. I've heard some people in here mention get your TTS or .5 size down from the 8s, but a 1 whole size down? Glad I'm not the only one. I was really scratching my head on this one. Oh well, I feel fortunate there was a 9 low in a 9.5 for me to try on.

Back
Top Bottom