THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
EDIT: They tweeted an updated RD of April 1st. Again, this is HOH Paris, no idea what it means for a stateside release.
So, I just called the HOH Paris and they told me it wasn't a joke. They really have the Kobe 9 "Influence".

I asked them if it was a "Paris" limited edition but the guy on the phone didn't know. He told me they would be available tuesday in limited quantity.

Easy Chris Paul pass on the Influence

i bought a pair of sz10.5 Perspective thinking "they run big" according to some reading, but nope. didn't even try them on after comparing them side by side with my LeBron XIs and xx8s. now i need return or trade the damn thing for a sz11... T.T

So instead of actually trying them on, you compared them to how they look outside? :\

Last edited:
NT logic:

"we never got laker colourways with the 8's
mean.gif
"

laker colourway for the 9 appears:

"trash"

seriously. how else did you want a laker colourway to be done?? the showtime's are executed perfectly with the flynit weaving in and out between purple and gold.
EXACTLY, bro.

Cats will complain on the silliest stuff. That's as "LAKERS" as you can get... can't get more LA than that.

They've got Purple, Gold & Bright Yellow going throughout the Flyknit to make it interesting.

It's Flyknit! The Aesthetic lives off the fact that it incorporates Multiple Threads and Colors that weave in & out.

Last edited:
Details arriving today.  Got me at work like

Watching-the-clock1.jpg

The more shots I see of the Perspectives, Inspirations and Showtimes the more I appreciate them.  Must resist though 
sick.gif

i bought a pair of sz10.5 Perspective thinking "they run big" according to some reading, but nope. didn't even try them on after comparing them side by side with my LeBron XIs and xx8s. now i need return or trade the damn thing for a sz11... T.T
I am a size 9, and I bought my last Kobe 9 "detail" in size 8.5 and they fit me perfectly.

Here are side by side two size 9 pairs of XX8 & KB9. The Kobe 9 looks smaller and nonetheless I needed one half size less than the XX8.

You should try them.

Man, just saw the details in person today. Huge huge regret in not getting them. Now i'm seeing $300+ for the size 11 i would get in these :frown:

Hey NT. Pretty new to this thread here. I was wondering, are there a lot of Kobe 9 ASG fakes out there? If so, what are some things you guys look out for when spotting a fake? I recently picked up a pair and just wanted to check. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey NT. Pretty new to this thread here. I was wondering, are there a lot of Kobe 9 ASG fakes out there? If so, what are some ways of spotting a fake? I recently picked up a pair and just wanted to check. Thanks
I personally haven't seen any fakes but wouldn't be surprised if there are some out there.  They should stick out like a sore thumb though, the flyknit on the Kobe IX Elite can be very intricate and requires expensive equipment to weave.  Any fakes the flyknit would be way off I'd expect.  But like I said I haven't seen any just taking a guess here.

I'm almost completely sure that there aren't any fakes of this shoe out there. I can see the EM lows being easier to make replicas of though.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://nikeinc.com/news/the-2014-nike-basketball-easter-collection
[h1]KOBE 9 EM[/h1]
The KOBE 9 EM features engineered mesh and dynamic Flywire for natural motion without compromising strength and durability.  Inspired by the Easter tradition of dying colorful eggs, the Kobe 9’s upper makes a splash with its green and blue dyed aesthetic.

The Nike Basketball Easter Collection is available April 18 at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.  Each shoe’s special colorway also comes to life in a matching t-shirt available in limited quantities globally; the KD VI and LEBRON 11 Low also have matching hats that will be available. 

Last edited:
Whats up with the print just random design. Doesn't look easter besides the color scheme.

Back
Top Bottom