THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
or if they decide to reverse them and create the "Perspectives." Looks like they decide to go forward and add a little orange. I'm game.

I think that is the perspectives. Looks like the fk wrap turned inside out like a snake skin. Also laces n lack of ankle collar.

Looking for a pair of kobes to play ball in. Which version has the widest toe box? I have wide feet and know most Kobe's run narrow.

Nike is hyping up the elites and some of yall are eating it up. Once the lows drop its a rap for these. Theyll be at the outlet stores jusy like the jor

do these fit the like kobe 10s or tts to other nikes? cause im a 10 in most nikes, lebron 11s, but a 10.5 in kobe 8s lebron 9, 10,

do these fit the like kobe 10s or tts to other nikes? cause im a 10 in most nikes, lebron 11s, but a 10.5 in kobe 8s lebron 9, 10,

My kobe 9 perspective is just right for me size 8 but I'm normally size 8.5 so I went half a size down. Hope this helps.

TTS if you have a wide foot, 1/2 size down if you have narrow feet. So try a 10. These are kobe 9's maybe you meant fit like the Kobe 8's?

i bought a pair of sz10.5 Perspective thinking "they run big" according to some reading, but nope. didn't even try them on after comparing them side by side with my LeBron XIs and xx8s. now i need return or trade the damn thing for a sz11... T.T

After contemplatin', I'm actually gonna go ahead and cop the Kung Fu's as my strictly for basketball shoe.

Last edited:
It's from house of hoops in Paris so I don't think those are fakes because they tweeted it
 I dunno, im just not buying it.   The ankle looks like a ps tbh.  And April 1, cmon, not real fam, yall lettin thirst come before logic n dead giveaways.  Theyre really gonna build up this whole line dedicated to masters of art over time then theyre gonna take the perspectives, add an orange toe n some dayglow to the ankle n yall gon crazy,  i could be wrong but im not buying that this is a real release.

Back
Top Bottom