THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
IMO, they're both dope in a different kind of way. The lows are a pair you'd throw on with sunglasses, a tank, and some shorts and hit the beach, boardwalk, etc on a spring/summer day and look nice. The Elites can be pulled off in a bit more of a dressy way. HELL, a nice leather jacket, some fitted jeans, and the details would work for a night out.

Yeah no doubt for quick wearability slippin on lows is the way to go everytime I'm just talking as a shoe, all things design.. We've had Kobe lows for a while now which some are seriously awesome but why would I care about the latest version when the elites are doin somethin totally new.. The elites are amazing

Easter EM is fire
smokin.gif
agreed. excited for these.

Me and my girl frequently check out footlocker, champs, etc. and they tend to have some of the worst customer service. When you make a return they act like you are a scumbag. I know for a while we stopped going to a few locations because the employees were rude to us even for a while after we made our return. They act like a return is coming out of their pocket books. I feel that terrible customer service will lose them more money than a simple return ever will.

All the lows are just afterthoughts cuz the elite version exists IMO.. Its obvious they spent more effort with 8 don't think the 9 low is bad or anything but irrelevant all the same when the best they could do would never touch some details sitting right beside em

I think they look alright. The only thing i really dont like are those hideous "nine" lines at the back!

All the lows are just afterthoughts cuz the elite version exists IMO.. Its obvious they spent more effort with 8 don't think the 9 low is bad or anything but irrelevant all the same when the best they could do would never touch some details sitting right beside em
Kinda got  the same thought process on that. I personally am somewhat excited about the lows and I know I am eventually gonna get a pair lol. Most fans of the high tops will choose them over the lows more so because we have seen the lows for the last 4-5 years.

I do gotta say a lot of people are coming up to me and talking to me about the lows and how excited they are for them. for the I think what that making a high and low drop was great for the line. It gave everysome something fresh and new with the highs but also stayed true to the people who love the line because he switched to low tops.

can anyone help and identify if these are legit or not? i think they are and its hard to make fakes but who knows

can anyone help and identify if these are legit or not? i think they are and its hard to make fakes but who knows
They are legit. But it is not hard to make fakes. But making good fakes... thats another story. 

And to those who don't think so. There are fake flyknits out there. However fakes have not caught on how to make flyknit with the fuse tpu under it. 

They are legit. But it is not hard to make fakes. But making good fakes... thats another story. 

And to those who don't think so. There are fake flyknits out there. However fakes have not caught on how to make flyknit with the fuse tpu under it. 
thank you for your help

Kinda got  the same thought process on that. I personally am somewhat excited about the lows and I know I am eventually gonna get a pair lol. Most fans of the high tops will choose them over the lows more so because we have seen the lows for the last 4-5 years.

I do gotta say a lot of people are coming up to me and talking to me about the lows and how excited they are for them. for the I think what that making a high and low drop was great for the line. It gave everysome something fresh and new with the highs but also stayed true to the people who love the line because he switched to low tops.

I realize the low tops are popular that's great and these will do fine, I like the 9 low it's not a bad Kobe at all just don't need em for all the 4-5 years you talked about lol.. I'll just dip back and wear some 5 or 8 but ain't none of em doin what this 9 elite is IMO.. 9 elite is the best Kobe of alltime out the gate folks

Me and my girl frequently check out footlocker, champs, etc. and they tend to have some of the worst customer service. When you make a return they act like you are a scumbag. I know for a while we stopped going to a few locations because the employees were rude to us even for a while after we made our return. They act like a return is coming out of their pocket books. I feel that terrible customer service will lose them more money than a simple return ever will.

I hear you. They make you feel guilty or stupid for returning a product you no longer want. I think i am through buying from that particular footlocker for sure. I could give a damn even if they have something i want.

I only shop at my local footlocker if it's the absolute last resort. Footlocker and finishline in my mall have some of the worst customer service I've ever encountered.

I prefer to buy my stuff from sheikh.

I want these Showtimes so damn bad but I can't spend this much on a gold and purple pair of shoes. I'll probably wear them once or twice, if that.

Back
Top Bottom