THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I hear you. They make you feel guilty or stupid for returning a product you no longer want. I think i am through buying from that particular footlocker for sure. I could give a damn even if they have something i want.

Shoe store employees aren't particularly fond of "Sneakerheads" because that return ratio is VERY high. Especially on those kicks that can't be flipped like a "Sneakerhead" initially expected. You wanted the shoe a week ago but now...ya don't? They don't necessarily frown at the return itself but the fact it's sometimes obvious you bought them to be "cool" and you're returning them because you found out they didn't up your "cool" points at all. Or cuz you're broke now making front street purchase. Lol! Not saying you directly, just generally speaking.

Shoe store employees aren't particularly fond of "Sneakerheads" because that return ratio is VERY high. Especially on those kicks that can't be flipped like a "Sneakerhead" initially expected. You wanted the shoe a week ago but now...ya don't? They don't necessarily frown at the return itself but the fact it's sometimes obvious you bought them to be "cool" and you're returning them because you found out they didn't up your "cool" points at all. Or cuz you're broke now making front street purchase. Lol! Not saying you directly, just generally speaking.
lol this is silly

easter lows 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

lol this is silly
lol I found this entertaining as well

Nikes just taking advantage. 4 IDs were only $20 more than the reg model, I think 5s only went up $30?

Other than the price...  I see some good things with that google image of the Kobe 9 EM iD

Solid upper, color options for TPU wings and midsole

Last edited:
they better have a lot of options available for $205...  the 9 low is a step back in my opinion compared to the 8 on the court in every aspect except for traction. So I'm hoping gumbo type customization level for $205.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom