THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There's a guy with the kobe 9 black nrg in a facebook group in SoCal! Maybe it's gunna release??

I wish there was a way to "VIEW ALL" Recent Images in This Thread without it starting from the very beginning.
You can ...

On the right of the screen where it shows like the most recent pics posted here (from this or the previous page). Click one of those and once its opens, click view gallery or w/e it says above the pic. When it opens it should be on the most recent pics and then you can scroll up to previous pics

Hope that works for you, does on my computer at home

I want these Showtimes so damn bad but I can't spend this much on a gold and purple pair of shoes. I'll probably wear them once or twice, if that.

This is why I passed on the perspectives

But might have to bite on the showtimes. I don't think I can resist.

Unless the precisions come out, they will probably be my last pair of elites.

There's a guy with the kobe 9 black nrg in a facebook group in SoCal! Maybe it's gunna release??

You know they were released in SoCal right? lol. NY too. They didn't release in Florida but a guy in Florida is selling them too so they gonna release? lol. I do hope they release them again in good numbers.

Last edited:
You know they were released in SoCal right? lol. NY too. They didn't release in Florida but a guy in Florida is selling them too so they gonna release? lol. I do hope they release them again in good numbers.

Really?? Wow for retail?

the easter 9 lows? I could just rock my kobe 8 volt since it has a volt color flare
laugh.gif
 easy pass..

the easter 9 lows? I could just rock my kobe 8 volt since it has a volt color flare
laugh.gif
 easy pass..
Yeah I like them Easter joints but if they were going off the Easter Egg dye last year's design was executed much better. I wish they would of done a different color for each model like last years as well. So much green going on. I'm leaning more on passing as well waiting for a more dope CW. These Easter's aren't bad either but I don't need them all like I did on them Kobe 8's.

Looking for those damn Volts. I passed on them 3 times at $170 last year. That price right now would have been a instant cop. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Yeah I like them Easter joints but if they were going off the Easter Egg dye last year's design was executed much better. I wish they would of done a different color for each model like last years as well. So much green going on. I'm leaning more on passing as well waiting for a more dope CW. These Easter's aren't bad either but I don't need them all like I did on them Kobe 8's.

Looking for those damn Volts. I passed on them 3 times at $170 last year. That price right now would have been a instant cop. 
mean.gif
yup

tell me how plain the Lebron lows look.. I can't get over how lame they are. And the KD's would be better for some Verteran's Day collection lol

Back
Top Bottom