THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For those who have purchased the EM lows, how is the insole? Is it like the 8s where all the cushioning is in the insole? I have to wear special insoles (superfeets) and I can't use them in my 8s because all the cushioning is in the insoles. Is it the same in these??

Any help would be appreciated!

For those who have purchased the EM lows, how is the insole? Is it like the 8s where all the cushioning is in the insole? I have to wear special insoles (superfeets) and I can't use them in my 8s because all the cushioning is in the insoles. Is it the same in these??

Any help would be appreciated!
Yup same set up as the Kobe 8. EM Lows have the exact same insole as the Elites if I'm not corrected. I don't own a pair of EM lows yet tho.

When they designed the EM lows they spent so much detail on the heel lock down that the rest of the shoe has little detail to it as far as design. It's a real back heavy shoe. Lots of junk in the trunk. So much going on back there. 
laugh.gif

Welp dude was like $580 no budging meet-up only. Problem is I live in New Orleans. So even if 1 of the homies go get em for me Id still have to get em shipped here which would be like 600. Back to the drawing board Preciate it tho kstrick

When they designed the EM lows they spent so much detail on the heel lock down that the rest of the shoe has little detail to it as far as design. It's a real back heavy shoe. Lots of junk in the trunk. So much going on back there. 
laugh.gif
Agreed, seems like the back is the only part that looks cool.  I'm still not impressed by the EM and the colors that are coming out.  I'm hoping the cement ones will look good in person.  I'm itching to grab those when they come out.  I keep checking this thread to see if something catches my eye here and not much has lately.  Still enjoying the Elites though.  I'll pass on the Showtimes, but I think they are nice.

Welp dude was like $580 no budging meet-up only. Problem is I live in New Orleans. So even if 1 of the homies go get em for me Id still have to get em shipped here which would be like 600. Back to the drawing board Preciate it tho kstrick
Ain't no way I would spend 6 bills on MP's anyway, that's just me though.

Ain't no way I would spend 6 bills on MP's anyway, that's just me though.

Me either. I was only trying to spend like $450... But I'm realizing more and more that's just not going to happen. Crazy thing is I see auctions for like $460 & lower in every size except 10-10.5. It's funny bruh.

HOW COME THE SHOE DOES NOT COME UP ON NIKEID WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE RED N BLACK

KOBE9 LOW ON THER WEBSITE TOO CUSTOMIZE?

I'm not creative so id doesn't help me. Trying for the Easter lows.
Me too. The whole concept of the iD is cool but every time I try to come up with something it's hot garbage. I do love the way other people design them. Just biting ideas if I ever end up making one.

No worries, Ive been looking for a size 13 but ill be damn if I pay what people are asking for them

The options for the Kobe 9 are pretty darn good I made two pair already. Get em shipped before they run out

QFT

have none of you learn anything from the 8's ID's. People rushed to ID quick because they were afraid Nike would remove the options. Then Nike drops some hot options and people remade the color or more colorways. Then more option, more purchases. I know in the ID thread there are some people will a lot of 8's ID and some regretting they made so many if only they waited for the right one.
That's true but at the same time many people ordered because they doubted they would see a solid upper. I know I was getting worried and ordered the platinum upper that looked the closest to a solid upper. I feel having a solid upper up front may help people not regret there decision. Honestly though who knows what has in store. Not saying your wrong by any means though. They could drop an upper that is amazing.

I really wanted to cop the Easter lows, but I'll be out of the country...smh.  And I know the resale price is gonna be just gross!!!!

I really wanted to cop the Easter lows, but I'll be out of the country...smh.  And I know the resale price is gonna be just gross!!!!
Probably going to be around the price of a retail Elite. 
frown.gif
 They won't have them where your going?

:smh: Nike really ****** me with this Kobe line. Went from buying only the MPs to missing out on those and buying the next five colors. I said no lows and those Easters are looking real good :smh:

Probably going to be around the price of a retail Elite. 
frown.gif
 They won't have them where your going?
I'm gonna be in the caribbean, I highly doubt it.  It's looking like I'll just have to let them pass, because I'm not about to pay what I know resellers are gonna ask for.

Back
Top Bottom