THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I'm gonna be in the caribbean, I highly doubt it.  It's looking like I'll just have to let them pass, because I'm not about to pay what I know resellers are gonna ask for.
Your winning anyways money saved for the Caribbean's.

Are there fake MP out there? Person claims that Champ sent them the inspiration box with the MP in it.

Are there fake MP out there? Person claims that Champ sent them the inspiration box with the MP in it.

Haven't seen one yet
But you never know when they start to pop or if they ever will
Get some pictures and post it here

Last edited:
those recent pics of the showtimes are gorgeous

trying hard not to cop as i have so many elites as is

might cave in at the last minute though

magic is my fav player ever and the showtime lakers of the 80s are my fav team

How do the 9 lows fit compared to the 8 lows?

I wore an 11 in the 8s.

10.5 length wise was fine but me having wide feet I went up.5 and it is the perfect fit.

The 9 lows look pretty basic in person... truly resembles a $99 or Outlet type shoe.... not trying to be a "hater" but let's be reasonable here... they are less impressive in person than a freaking KD! (yes mad)

The highs are legit... worth dropping $$$ on at retail.

I wonder if Kentucky will get hooked up with some new never seen before Kobes for the championship tonight

Hmmmmmm people clowning but I wonder what u guys opinion would be had nike released them mismatched and called them what the Kobe 9 half this board would be saying something else. Funny how world works

Hmmmmmm people clowning but I wonder what u guys opinion would be had nike released them mismatched and called them what the Kobe 9 half this board would be saying something else. Funny how world works
did you get those from sneakercon this past weekend in Maryland ? And are they a size 12 ?

Finally managed to get a pair of the MP's at a reasonable price. Best colorway of the 9s imo. Pics don't do them justice. I think I am done with the 9's unless the precision's come out. But the more I look at the Showtime's the more they grow on me...

I got the MPs pretty much as the king of the 9's *highs and lows. I feel that the inspirations are underrated though. They really pop out in the sunlight. I love the yellow look they give off from further away.

would have been cool to see some TB kobe 9's along with PE's this year....really dont get why the kobe line starts at the end of basketball season.

Is it me or are the laces on these weak? They're very cheap and already starting to fray. The laces on the Details appear to be more durable.

Is it me or are the laces on these weak? They're very cheap and already starting to fray. The laces on the Details appear to be more durable.

The laces on the MPs are pretty flimsy. I think the ASGs may have the same problem too.

The next releases were given way better laces tho

Looks like I'll be buying ID pairs and taking that Lunarlon Zoom inserts and putting it into the elite highs.

Back
Top Bottom