THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Didn't hit you with the customs either? 
nthat.gif
No not yet. Will see. Love these shoes. I don't think anyone can buy a low after having the elite. For $60 more the quality is amazing.

No not yet. Will see. Love these shoes. I don't think anyone can buy a low after having the elite. For $60 more the quality is amazing.

Got that right! I'm with you. I didn't and won't buy the EM low iD. I only want FK Low and HI

Got that right! I'm with you. I didn't and won't buy the EM low iD. I only want FK Low and HI
I didn't understand before but now I see the light. Will be taking lows back tomorrow. It's like buying a Jordan Retro or buying a team Jordan shoe.

The lows shouldn't be $160. Maybe $120. They feel way cheaper then the elite.

Whats better guys the showtimes or the inspirations. Just want to hear peoples thoughts. Im really hoping I end up with both.

Does anyone else agree that the lows perform exactly like the elites but they aren't as durable??? Seems kinda hard for me to believe. I also wonder how much more durable the elites are then the lows.

Does anyone else agree that the lows perform exactly like the elites but they aren't as durable??? Seems kinda hard for me to believe. I also wonder how much more durable the elites are then the lows.
i think it's just because the EM low 9 the EM are much thinner compare to what they used on the 8.

the kobe 9 low em got dirty quick after a couple of ball sessions indoor only. any ideas on how i would clean the nylon mesh upper?

i think it's just because the EM low 9 the EM are much thinner compare to what they used on the 8.
I feel ya there. I think the carbon fiber helps out as well. Not a rich man so I gotta decide if I want two elite and then hope I can get an id or get one of each then hope for a second pair of elites.

Thanks for sharing. I don't know how I feel about that white/yellowed upper on the home pair. Otherwise, I really like that cw.

Back
Top Bottom