THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I never believed we'd see these ... maybe we will see them on NikeID too? seems like anything is possible

gum bottoms
eek.gif

WOW the flyknit lows 
pimp.gif
 IMHO opinion just based of those pics the 9 fylknit lows are the best looking kobe low tops ever!! LAWD they look purrfect!!

don't even know why they dropped the EM lows :lol:

flyknit lows looking :pimp:

Last edited:
So, they do exist...

Wonder how much I'm gonna have to give up to get those gum bottoms, only cw I really want.

about to go bananas on the flyknit lows.. good thing i was patient enough to wait for them (or... was broke for a while lol)

Looks like my wish has come true!! Looking at the side view of the flyknit lows comparing the 6 lace holes to the elite and the proportion of the heel height, does this look like it will have a higher profile than the EM lows? Or am i crazy?

US $1,999.00    o.0

Hey, at least he'll ship for free.

Some of these douche's wanna sell you a sneaker for like 5k and charge you another $15 for shipping, :lol:

You're already making like 5000% profit, can you give me a ******* break?

I may have to unload my details to afford some of the lows. I really like the EM's but the fly knits are crucial.

Wonder if dead space will be an issue with the FK lows? They look great but if the fit sucks, like the high I'm out

So glad i held out from buying the high top elites, was extremely close to buying details, but after seeing these lows, 
pimp.gif
 but damn this is going to hurt the pockets. Anyone know people from Milan want to hook me up? lol

I may pick up 1 pair of the flynit lows, just to see the hype, and that's it.

Em are just fine for my needs

Back
Top Bottom