THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
GAWD THOSE GUM BOTTOMS! :wow: :wow: View media item 904886

finally_found_this_in_colour_enjoy_oh_boy-79442.gif

Looks better as a high, Should've been mids at least. Low looks odd, like it's cropped lol. I mean I'll take it if they're not releasing them in Elites high anymore, but of course it'll be like the NRG release we're assuming. Let's see how this plays out.

Probably because the EM are a perfect basketball shoe
I agree with this, I still don't feel that the fuse knit is an upgrade of any exaggeration of the imagination.

Even if they are equal, then my statement is still relevant. Upgrade or equivalent then I don't see the use of the EM version considering they are dropping 3 versions at least of the 9.

Looks better as a high, Should've been mids at least. Low looks odd, like it's cropped lol. I mean I'll take it if they're not releasing them in Elites high anymore, but of course it'll be like the NRG release we're assuming. Let's see how this plays out.
Would have been better as a mid. Like the early photoshop pics. Those would've been better. I'll stick with the elite and pay a little more or if there is a must have low colorway.

Yall kill me. Two of the flyknit lows are generic colorways that yall either wouldnt care for or diss if they were on the 9 em. I can't believe yall are so thirsty over flyknit that you'll let nike sell you generic normal colorways and make them limited.

Last edited:
Yall kill me. Two of the flyknit lows are generic colorways that yall either wouldnt care for or diss if they were on the 9 em. I can't believe yall are so thirsty over flyknit that you'll let nike sell you generic normal colorways and make them limited.

Oooor maybe some of us were waiting for the flyknits all along, since we've seen how awesome the Elites are and wanted that tech and feel in the low. Now this actually looks like an upgrade from the 8s and even the 8 Elites.

Woah there. Perfect? Definitely not. EM rips when balled in as seen on the 8.

That's a durability issue, that existed in the 8. It remains to be seen if it will happen on the 9.

That has nothing to do with performance, only long term usage and durability.

And durability. Not easy to keep clean. For $160 there are too many downsides. Honestly like the Venoms better and they are half the price.

What :lol:

Like there aren't going to be other colorways besides the Kung Fu's

Last edited:
Would have been better as a mid. Like the early photoshop pics. Those would've been better. I'll stick with the elite and pay a little more or if there is a must have low colorway.

These looks to have higher cut based on the same 6 lace holes as the high which lace more like kobe 4's OR i could be on crack.

Woah there. Perfect? Definitely not. EM rips when balled in as seen on the 8.

That's a durability issue, that existed in the 8. It remains to be seen if it will happen on the 9.

That has nothing to do with performance, only long term usage and durability.

And durability. Not easy to keep clean. For $160 there are too many downsides. Honestly like the Venoms better and they are half the price.

What :lol:

Like there aren't going to be other colorways besides the Kung Fu's

So they aren't perfect if it's still remains to be seen.

So they aren't perfect if it's still remains to be seen.

Maybe you have a different value. People love Jordan XX8's, despite the problems with the air bag. That doesn't take away from their performance.

That remains to be seen about the Flyknit.

Now which would you assume is the better basketball sneaker?

hopefully, at least one of em don't carry the exclusive HTM tag like last years mc racers and get a US release..

Are all 4 of these initial FK Low colorways HTM?

EDIT: Just saw Heidi Burgett's tweet. I won't ever have the chance to own any of these. Even if they release in the US they'll most likely be a 21 Mercer exclusive :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom