THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They only EM I might consider right now were those Purple Pythons but then I'm still need to see more pics on those as well. Easters I might on the cheap but not for retail.

Oh and those Del Sols that Tucker had in his locker.

Last edited:
We all at the same boat (wifes)

It's funny how 2K for LV bag is good deal but $250 fro some nike sneakers oh no is a crime
roll.gif
QFT

Preach my brother. I remember I spent 900 on one of her LV bags. What was I thinking. How many shoes I could have bought with that.

I like em. Seeing them makes me appreciate the work of art the highs are even more tho. The lows will be hooped in and rocked casually by me no doubt, but they don't hold a candle to the highs as far as aesthetics. It's almost like when I look at my MPs, I see a work of art first and a basketball shoe second. That said, can't wait for lows to come over the pond. So much easier to rock casually than the highs.

Agreed here

Great, first the iD shoes, now these fk lows and now I kinda want the showtimes!
I wonder how many peeps made and bought those EM iD's yesterday.

Yeah looking at that FTL launch locator kinda makes me want to at the very least hang around for an unclaimed pair. Just to see them. 
laugh.gif

The turn. Probably won't cop.

Probably won't see them. Just looked at the locator again and only 3 FTL's getting them near me.

Last edited:
Which location did you get these at? Exelsior or Nike Stadium? Got any info on remaining pairs? :nerd:

Last edited:
The HTM lows are what I and a lot of others have been waiting for.  Even if these didn't release here today, you know we'll get some version of these in the US for sure.  I was totally unimpressed with the EM and other Elite high tops that are coming out.  Now I feel like I'm back to peak interest again.  Must be difficult for the Nike product managers to schedule these releases strategically because you know people will now be holding out from buying any Kobes until they see what kind of flyknit lows we will be getting.  I wouldn't be surprised if the high tops start getting dumped on craigslist and ebay when the lows have a release date.

i just hope this means we will see the 9 EM low at outlets in abundance. the 8s scarcely hit outlets but usually got cleaned out quick.

miss the days of pickin up kobes for $60 at an outlet

ebates would work on ID's

The HTM lows are what I and a lot of others have been waiting for.  Even if these didn't release here today, you know we'll get some version of these in the US for sure.  I was totally unimpressed with the EM and other Elite high tops that are coming out.  Now I feel like I'm back to peak interest again.  Must be difficult for the Nike product managers to schedule these releases strategically because you know people will now be holding out from buying any Kobes until they see what kind of flyknit lows we will be getting.  I wouldn't be surprised if the high tops start getting dumped on craigslist and ebay when the lows have a release date.
They should have just release Flyknits period and not EM's. Both the Flyknit Lows and Highs would have sold very well together. No sense to have the EM's at that $160 price point when you have the Venomenons for that low price point already. They have too many things going on for the Kobe line. Each shoe is taking away sales from each other. If they did away with the EM or even the Venomenons that would have work better.

I think if they released the EM at the 140 price point and did away with the Venomenons. Let the EM be the entry level shoe. Then the Premium FK Lows and Highs. That would have been perfect.

Last edited:

Still like the high better. But now there is something for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom