THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn, I need all 4 HTM lows. And still looking for MP's. Just take all my money Nike, all of it. I see myself buying only Kobe's here on out. The elites, id's, lows, FK lows.

Quick question, under the flyknit do you guys think it'll be hyperfuse under the flyknit like the elites? or maybe it might be a nylon material like the EM lows?

Damn, I need all 4 HTM lows. And still looking for MP's. Just take all my money Nike, all of it. I see myself buying only Kobe's here on out. The elites, id's, lows, FK lows.

Quick question, under the flyknit do you guys think it'll be hyperfuse under the flyknit like the elites? or maybe it might be a nylon material like the EM lows?

It will have fuse like the elites. Basically an elite with no collar.

damn those white HTMs with the gumsole are straight up crack. Too bad we won't be able to buy these. Hope these make it to NIKEID.

Still like the high better. But now there is something for everybody.
For sure, I still love the highs that I got and the ones coming out are pretty cool, but I don't think I'm gonna get anymore highs just because of the potential of the fk lows.

Ive been regretting not gettin perspectives ever since RD. I liked when i saw first oics but i decided to pass like an idiot :smh:

IMO best lookin elite so far followed by MP then ASG

Last edited:
Can't stop looking at the Flyknit Lows.  OMG, I need them.  I wonder if its nylon underneath the flyknit or if its the same as the Elite Highs.   I also wonder if they'll be a iD option.

these lows are
smokin.gif
,  but honestly I am not that excited for now.  ever since the prelude pack I am kind of used to striking out on something I really wanted.  Ill be excited when nike drops a nice cw that is actually available for these FK Lows.    

Why does Nike always do this to US. Kobe 8 Sparks on in Shanghai and now these HTM lows in Milan 
mean.gif

My feels are so hurt right now.

Really hope we get a shot at these. Would love to own all four. Gray pair may be my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom