THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I do have a little bit of hope these come stateside since nike basketball introduced them today, and used the gum sole ones (THE BEST ONES ALONG WITH THE OTHER MULITCOLOR ONE)

The FK lows are already all over eBay at Sandusky prices 
mean.gif
So are they all italian cats I'm assuming selling these? or peeps just living there.

So sad how people just buy all these limited pairs to resell. People want to rock it but there's a price they have to pay. I know they looking for quick cash but dude.. Do you not have a stable job lol..

mostly italy but it looks like theres some sellers in the US with friends or family over there. 
I see one dude from Jersey. Even if I had that kind of money to throw around I wouldn't buy them at those prices.

Who am I kidding I probably would. 
mean.gif

How do they get the listing up so fast. Doesn't it usually take a day or so for eBay to list it?

mostly italy but it looks like theres some sellers in the US with friends or family over there. 
I see one dude from Jersey. Even if I had that kind of money to throw around I wouldn't buy them at those prices.

Who am I kidding I probably would. 
mean.gif

i wouldn't yet. the tweet from NikeBasketball pretty much assures that the FK lows will release here. Maybe not the HTMs though

So sad how people just buy all these limited pairs to resell. People want to rock it but there's a price they have to pay. I know they looking for quick cash but dude.. Do you not have a stable job lol..

Only 3-4 years ago if this release happened we'd of been able to buy off of someone over seas for a good price, but the way things are now with kobes and sneakers in general, looking at 3 times retail at best :smh:

FK Lows are dope, the initial picture with the blue accents looked better though. Hopefully the Hyper Grapes on the Australian calendar are FK.

I guess the Showtime's will be easier to cop haha.

I love this statement from the Sole Collector post:  

Unfortunately for us here in the United States, where Kobe Bryant plays basketball and became a superstar, the Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM Collection will release exclusively at Nike Stadium Milano and Excelsior in Milan starting April 8. No news yet on wider availability.

We should get EVERYTHING first over here, but I digress.

Back
Top Bottom