THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Been wondering about the soles on these since this morning's pics. Seems so random. Is there a story behind it?
That icy window in the sole includes the extra flyknit threads that were used to make the flyknit upper, not exactly sure if those threads are actually the ones that were used in the construction of that colorway.  

On a side note, I would go crazy for an full icy sole with flyknit threads embedded. It is somewhat like speckled midsoles.

Last edited:

Flyknit lows already confirmed to release stateside though aren't they.

but those colorways releasing it in the US..... is a different story.
idk im to delusional right now.

I believe I saw like 4 releasing after june and 1 a month.

Can't wait for Easters...

**** flyknit lows, and **** nike for this bs they pulled.

When/if flyknit GRs drop, expect resellers to eat em up and screw the dudes that want em over. Word to NRGs and Masterpeices ******* up prices on first few gr elites.

I'm getting so sick of this shoe "game".

After having the same size on feet in both the elites and the EM lows, I have a feeling the fit of these FK lows will be near-perfect.  Things about each that I like a bit more than the other and if it is a true marriage, this will be great 
smokin.gif

Just read on Sneakernews that they definitely aren't releasing these colorways over here.  They are DONE, but of course we'll get different colorways.........I want these though.  sucks

It's crazy to me how there was literally no info on FK lows an then they just drop, :lol:

What's so special about Milan, anyway?

They seem to get a lot of the hyperstrike stuff, or w/e these are considered.

Not familiar w/ these Nike code names they have for their releases.

It's crazy to me how there was literally no info on FK lows an then they just drop, :lol:

i'm assuming something to do with kobe growing up in italy

^^ depends on your shoe size and how you lace them. I wear a 8.5 and i need $64+ because i lace them up to the second to last hole

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't release them here. But sneakernews is not the official confirmation, at least, to me

We're too depressed to talk about laces in here at the moment.

i'm assuming something to do with kobe growing up in italy

Yea, probably.

W/e, **** Nike anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for Easters...

**** flyknit lows, and **** nike for this bs they pulled.

When/if flyknit GRs drop, expect resellers to eat em up and screw the dudes that want em over. Word to NRGs and Masterpeices ******* up prices on first few gr elites.

I'm getting so sick of this shoe "game".

I'm sure there will still be good colorways that release here don't worry people
A lot of the Flyknit Trainers that were part of the HTM collection I would argue that they were much better colorways than the GR releases of the Trainers. That being said, I hope you are right.

A lot of the Flyknit Trainers that were part of the HTM collection I would argue that they were much better colorways than the GR releases of the Trainers. That being said, I hope you are right.
I won't argue with you there.  They pull out some special stuff on HTM releases for obvious reasons and they are the crown jewels of most of the shoes that they've released in.  But Nike will still give us good colorways there's just to many opportunities to do something special with flyknit.

Don't get me started on any of those HTM FK's.

Damn near all of them poop on what we got in the states.

I gotta say the flynit lows are pretty nice. I had a feeling awhile ago the the hyper grape flynit lows would be the best cw we get and if they turn out anything like these then they most likely will be IMO of course.

I know everyone is excited about the flynit lows but slow down fellas. We have only seen pictures of them. To say that they will annihilate the 8's and are way better then the highs is kinda out there.  I will say I do agree that they have the potential to be the best out of the three versions released but I still am enjoying the high tops because they are so much different than any shoe out there.

Hopefully the showtimes become that much easier to cop lol.

Here is how processed today's news.

Oh sweet the Kobe IX flyknit lows were announced today.  Damn they look good, especially that multi-color pair.

Oh their HTM's.  Looks like I will never even have the idea that I had a chance at them. 
tired.gif

Here is how processed today's news.

Oh sweet the Kobe IX flyknit lows were announced today.  Damn they look good, especially that multi-color pair.

Oh their HTM's.  Looks like I will never even have the idea that I had a chance at them. 
tired.gif

This was me too as I woke up to the news haha

He had offer up w/ a BIN of 599 shipped. IMO decent is somewhere b/w 4-550. Hell if I saw a pair for 4-sumn that was DS in a 10-10.5 id take it instantly....
^its crazy how Nike has us all thinking. just 2years ago i would slap myself if i spent $300 on a shoe. these Kobes threw all that out the window.

Back
Top Bottom