THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For $2000 on ebay, they better have free shipping lmao 
mean.gif

Just gimme the FK low gums Nike

And the MP lows Nike

And maybe the Cool Grey lows Nike

Ooh and Nike, EMs get no more love from me

Last edited:
Those flyknit lows , especially the multis are AWESOME .Hope they do GRs with these later on , and get some colours right...They would be INSTACOPPED I TELL YA...!

That's my size 10 too also but any shoe over 300 I will not purchase. Especially if fuse is under these as well.

Flynit lows remind me of the Kobe 4s for some reason

Because the 6 lace holes are in the same position as the high and collar height is similar to the 4 which i loved which will provide a more secure feel when your ankle bone is within the shoes and not exposed like the EM lows, BUT all everyone wanna talk about are the colors and the ugly gum sole. LoL

Nike please take my money and give me those 4 Fly knit lows lol.

The em's are doomed lol.

Kentucky made those Perspectives more popular than Kobe.

I'm curious which ones Kobe would have worn in games if he was playing.  He could have worn the EM low, MPs, Details.  Would he have been fined for wearing Perspectives?
He probably would've worn the Inspirations and Showtimes the most often out of the pairs that have released cuz they're most in line with the team colors. I'm sure he would've also had plenty of PEs to choose from, like the ones that PromoTagged has. I don't think he ever would've worn the Perspectives on court.

He probably would've worn the Inspirations and Showtimes the most often out of the pairs that have released cuz they're most in line with the team colors. I'm sure he would've also had plenty of PEs to choose from, like the ones that PromoTagged has. I don't think he ever would've worn the Perspectives on court.

If they were to bring out the old skool blue uni's on that ase I bet he would have

I could see him rocking the Details or a version of them. He did wear the Mine Grey.

:lol: @ this *** hat w/ a 4K BIN on the gum bottoms.

I wanna just fly to Milan to give this dude that sweet chin music.

If they were to bring out the old skool blue uni's on that ase I bet he would have
You mean the MPLS jerseys? The blue is kinda off, but I'm sure he probably could've gotten away with wearing Perspectives with them. I'd love to see a real MPLS colorway though. They haven't done that theme/colorway in a while.

I could see him rocking the Details or a version of them. He did wear the Mine Grey.
Sure, I think Details could go with pretty much anything cuz it's such a neutral colorway.

These FK have a lot more ankle cushioning. Looks so comfy. The back is a little underwhelming but still good.

Back
Top Bottom