THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I find it so funny how hyped some of the guys are about the gum sole. Yes I agree it is nice but gum sole been the hype on other casual shoes for years now... basically every pair of vans/other casual shoes i wear these days are all gum sole. Nike gotta cut it out with that icy bottom forever.

I find it so funny how hyped some of the guys are about the gum sole. Yes I agree it is nice but gum sole been the hype on other casual shoes for years now... basically every pair of vans/other casual shoes i wear these days are all gum sole. Nike gotta cut it out with that icy bottom forever.
Reebok Pumps also have the gum sole. They get dirty fast. Maybe it's Nike's new icy blue sole or GITD. I guess we'll see how many products they put it on.

I know you troll here Nike! Bring these 4 CW stateside ASAP so you can take my money!!! I need these for sure!

Seeing as how the simplest color ways from the nrg's to these are practically unavailable, I'll just ID me 2 pairs and call it a release.

Last edited:
You mean the MPLS jerseys? The blue is kinda off, but I'm sure he probably could've gotten away with wearing Perspectives with them. I'd love to see a real MPLS colorway though. They haven't done that theme/colorway in a while.
Sure, I think Details could go with pretty much anything cuz it's such a neutral colorway.

The MPLS uni with Pers. is the same as Kentucky uni's with Pers.

He'd be just fine in that getup.

IMO anyway.

Fam they couldve scrapped all of the em colorways and just gave me 6 fly knits colorways and I wouldve been good.Charge me $200 each and take my money now.

Dont need 30 Em's
PREACH!  Those Flyknit lows are a thing of beauty.  Just when I thought I was out................lol, you know the rest

I just came to a conclusion.

Nike dont want my money lol.Save me allah,buddah,jebus 

If they dont release stateside dudes gon be really folding their MP's in half now lol.I know this might be a prisoner of the moment comment but those FK lows might be the dopest shoe ever.FK low>>> Kobe 8

Last edited:

I just came to a conclusion.

Nike dont want my money lol.Save me allah,buddah,jebus 

If they dont release stateside dudes gon be really folding their MP's in half now lol.I know this might be a prisoner of the moment comment but those FK lows might be the dopest shoe ever.FK low>>> Kobe 8
They MURDER the 8's

...and in the midst of me waiting for tagged photos from a seller, I missed out a pair of potentially reasonably priced DS masterpieces in a 10.5. FML. The hunt continues.

Flyknit lows already confirmed to release stateside though aren't they.

but those colorways releasing it in the US..... is a different story.

i just hope this means we will see the 9 EM low at outlets in abundance. the 8s scarcely hit outlets but usually got cleaned out quick.

miss the days of pickin up kobes for $60 at an outlet

ebates would work on ID's
How do I get into having these ebate discounts?

Back
Top Bottom