THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Man get them no times outta here.We done saw to much today to go back to medicore status.Medicore lol
Haha lmao at NoTimes.  And if anything I'm in agreement that the FK Lows are clearly the crown jewel of the trio, but I'm not wasting time dragging my feets over a  hoighty toighty Milan release no matter how awesome the colorways are (and they are AWESOME).  I'll worry about the FK lows once we get more information on them.  For now I'll attempt to add the Showtimes as my Details need a brother in arms.

:lol: @ this *** hat w/ a 4K BIN on the gum bottoms.

I wanna just fly to Milan to give this dude that sweet chin music.

Either some sucker pays that much or no one buys what's the big deal? I don't understand why people get so bent on BIN prices. No one is forcing anyone to buy the shoes. If it's not in your price range you move on. There's always another shoe. Resellers only can feast because buyers are weak.
I don't think you understand.... What if you really like the shoe that's going for 4k? Most cases you aren't going to buy it... But with a 4k BIN, other sellers see that and will be reluctant sell for anything reasonable. They'll feel 2k versus the 4k is already a "steal".

It's a cycle that needs to end... SOON.

Bingo.

The 4k isn't out of my price range, it's just a ridiculous price that no one is going to pay, and it pretty much sets market value for the sneaker like sdubl said.

I can see them going for 2k tops right now and that's only because they just dropped.

I know there's a pair of black NRG's sitting right now in my size and I think dude has them up for 1k.

Pretty sure those were just as limited.

No offense, but $4k should be out of any SMART person's price range for a pair of shoes. Shoot, I would even put $1k+ in that category. They are just shoes.

Dude, you literally quintuple up on every release.

I don't want to hear a peep out of you, :lol:

Touché!

Those fk lows i don't think are ball shoes either they don't look like they will support you well at all from what I've seen on feet

Yea fk lows have taken over this thread but I can't seem to get over that tongue. Easters are fire on another note. So many new pics of them released

OG NT, there's basically no chance FK lows ever go on iD right? 

Not too familiar with everything JM had to say about the overall availability on these.

Still, these going up on NikeiD just seems too good to be true, and Nike is not to be trusted. 

Last edited:
Now Earl,why you want to go and do that huh bruh lol.

those pics fambs

You couldnt tell me nothing if i got those shoes.

I would be styling and profiling on these h*** lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom