THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
And this is why people get upset. Some wish just for 1 pair, let alone 7!! Found on IG
True, difference is they didn't sell out in minutes, you could cop multiple pairs, and some people even copped a few hours after release.  I honestly can't say I wouldn't do the same if I was in their position.

Here in the states people do get upset on limited releases because people will wait hours in line for 1 pair and then see people got the back door hookup and have multiple pairs.  It was different there today because people weren't rushing to get pairs like they would here.  Easily were accessible if you were in Milan. 

Last edited:
whats HTM mean?

the pics we saw today... we arent getting?

Yea, someone answered your question. Htm shoes always have really unique designs and release in places like London and Mercer 21.. And Milan.. I guess.. It's a Flyknit thing. I'm a big Flyknit fan, so I'm familiar with the struggle.

@nikebasketball tweeted this a few hours ago:
The HTM colorways of the Kobe 9 Elite Low are exclusive to Milan. There will be non-HTM colorways. No details yet. Stay tuned.

trust the flyknit low/mid will be released stateside and worldwide eventually

the exact htm colors most likely not

The white joints with the gum bottoms
hurt my heart smh It's too the point that
other CW's won't ever match up to those
HTM's…..They never do :smh:
I'll more than likely sell my soul for the
white pair one of these days….I'm bidding
on a pari now on ebay and the BIN is 4k..
FILTH

THIS. Unless we get a poor mans htm version like the MC racers and platinum chukkas.

Gum bottom soles are my weakness. :smh:

Last edited:
I'll more than likely sell my soul for the
white pair one of these days….I'm bidding
on a pari now on ebay and the BIN is 4k..
FILTH

Yea I feel you those gum bottoms are straight Doritos. Got me like

200_s.gif

I mean you on ya own talking bout sellin souls and ****. Nike on ya head now.....

1332802803092.jpg

Nawl for real though after seeing those its like all the other shoes I want don't even compare |I

Last edited:
Man this is what makes me mad. Those FK lows made EVERY other colorway of this model straight doo doo.... I don't even wanna look at another colorway until those gum bottoms get a US RD 
frown.gif

Y'all taking it a bit far... I doubt the HTMs would get all this love of they were GR.

Black/whites, and masterpiece Jrs are pretty dope. Gum sole pair is dope only because of the gum sole, I'm not feeling the upper too much, and the grey pair.... It's just a grey shoe.

None of em are that special to be paying more than EU retail+shipping let alone more than 1k. Take a breath and step back people...

Y'all taking it a bit far... I doubt the HTMs would get all this love of they were GR.

Black/whites, and masterpiece Jrs are pretty dope. Gum sole pair is dope only because of the gum sole, I'm not feeling the upper too much, and the grey pair.... It's just a grey shoe.

None of em are that special to be paying more than EU retail+shipping let alone more than 1k. Take a breath and step back people...
I don't know man. I think people were looking forward to ANY flyknit kobe 9 low.

If, in a different world, those white/gum bottoms were a gr... I'd do the lewiup on those bad boys! :lol:

The other 3 I'm not TOO crazy for...

Don't get me wrong, they're all nice.... I'd probably scoop em all if I could get em for US retail, maybe a little extra on the MP JRs, or black/whites... But 300+... Naw, no thanks. They're not THAT nice to pay that much.

pretty genius by Nike actually.... Hit a new market by releasing the high tops.... all the while getting everybody else thirsty for the Lows

.... then BAM. 

nike was smart to release the elite flyknit highs first

then the em lows

after all that everyone would want the lows in a flyknit version... this is what happens lol

Back
Top Bottom