THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If you dont like them,then you dont like them fam lol

Save that money.If I even have to think about a shoe its a no.

If you're trying hard to like them... you really don't like them.

Kobe 9 Easter t-shirt > Kobe 9 EM Easter lows

IMO.

Big kobe 9 fan but not feeling the Easters. The 8s were a nice eater release. Not dogging anyone who picks them up, but they are not for me.

every high i seen i was like... man i wish that was a low 
laugh.gif
perspective lows 
smokin.gif

^

I'm liking the Easters.

If you were Mamba, do you think you'd ever roll up to Staples Center with a huge shipment of kicks and act like Bad Santa?  Especially if right before your new shoe dropped you just so happened to overhear your teammates mocking the IXs.  Catch MarShon Brooks running his mouth & cackling with the team about how they look like so called 'Stripper Boots'.   

You just show up and B-Line it to the locker room and then proceed to dish out the goods.  Pass out the showtimes to a chosen few (Nash, Young, Pau), EM Kung-Fu lows to the majority, and then venomenons to say...MarShon Brooks.  One colorway each.  Except start in reverse order so Brooks originally thinks it's the brand new IX.  Initially he's all confused as he'd only seen teaser shots on NT and had heard they were a high top.  Still, he's totally geeked about it and honored to be the first on the team to receive a pair.  The dude didn't even think Kobe knew who he was, and in truth Kobe hasn't a clue.  Then ole MarShon is forced  to watch as everyone else receives much doper models leading up to the Elites.  Finally, after everyone has their pair, you (Kobe) set up shop at your own locker and commence to unveil completely ridiculous colorways.  FK Elite Masterpieces both high and low.  All the rest of the Elite IXs.  The rest of the fancy (and totally BS) Milan pack along with some FK low Laker PEs.  Swaggy P, a fellow Sz 14,  just drooling/creeping over your shoulder the entire time thinking "SOON!" to himself.  By this time the entire team has crowded together trying to get a look-see.  Turn around and be like "Oh I'm sorry fellas.  I didn't think you guys would've liked any of these go go boot leg cast IXs.  Oh yeauh and McShane...or is it MarlySheen?  Ball boy or whatever your name is.  The dude who doesn't play.   You've totally been traded so pack your **** as you're the Bucks ball boy now."

Last edited:
kinda weird we haven't seen swaggy P or PJ tucker rock them fk lows yet..... 

Figured they would have debuted them before this euro drop

kinda weird we haven't seen swaggy P or PJ tucker rock them fk lows yet..... 

Figured they would have debuted them before this euro drop

Nike's calling these flyknit lows a "lifestyle celebration"... maybe they're not built with performance in mind?

That outsole with the window in it may be horrible for traction :rolleyes

Last edited:
These Flyknit Lows "HTM" Better not be this years sparks..... WILL BE HEATED

I hate to admit this, but if those MP HTM lows get to around $1,000 on ebay, im pulling  the trigger.

But I dont think they will drop that low.
mean.gif

These flyknit lows look amazing but if they are like the highs with fuse under the flyknit they're going to be some sweaty shoes. Having flyknit that isn't breathable seems like a huge waste.

Can't wait to see what's the better performer EM lows or Flyknit low.

Back
Top Bottom