THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Anyone copping SHOWTIMES this weekend? Sounds like will be easy cop.
Probably not now since these new ones popped up. I might go take a gander if there are any unclaimed pairs left. I don't think it will be that easy where I'm at. Only 3 spots got them.

Wonder if they are going to have a black/gold elite version kinda wanna get a black base vs the white one.

May cop and not take any chances since we prob wont be gettin those gum sole lows

Might be an easy pick up with the WTKD dropping the next day

Last edited:

Probably not now since these new ones popped up. I might go take a gander if there are any unclaimed pairs left. I don't think it will be that easy where I'm at. Only 3 spots got them.
HOH is doing FCFS. Sounds like they got a bunch in. And not many people asking about them.

Last edited:
Just gotta set the coordinates to June 6, 2014...

laugh.gif
Damn @Dark Steel  you using that time machine too much. Your going to mess with the space time continuum.

June 6 is the official release date. Plenty of time to start saving up.

Dont post ever again.

Details arent only the best elite colorway, they also are in the top 10 best nikes designs since 1968

Details are not only the worst elites, they're the worst Kobe's and in the running for worst color way ever made by any one. My blind cousin regained his sight and saw the details and then blinded himself because he said he'd rather be blind than run the risk of seeing something that ugly again in his lifetime.

Sure he didn't take a gander @ those KD VI's you have in your avy?

True, difference is they didn't sell out in minutes, you could cop multiple pairs, and some people even copped a few hours after release.   
Excelsior would only sell you one pair in your size. I went back later and they wouldn't sell me any more (there were only 2 size 12's left at that point anyway)
Not sure about stadium, as there was a queue outside there before it opened.
These were released in Milan to coincide with design week there. Same time last year nike released a Milan exclusive black/multi HTM flyknit trainer. View media item 907251
According to my dad's colleague who works in Milan, people camped overnight at Stadium and they sold out before noon local time. Looks like I'll have him go to Exelsior instead next time there's an HTM drop :lol:.

Last edited:

http://nikeinc.com/news/premium-standard-nike-basketball-elite-series-gold-collection
[h1]KOBE 9 ELITE GOLD[/h1]
The KOBE 9 Elite is the brand’s first basketball shoe featuring Flyknit, which defies conventional shoe manufacturing processes by creating a one-piece engineered upper made from single strands of yarn.  The KOBE 9 Elite Gold sports a white upper with gray, black and gold details throughout. Designed by Eric Avar as Bryant’s most provocative shoe to date, it maximizes innovation with Lunarlon, dynamic Flywire and carbon fiber throughout.

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Gold Collection is available June 6  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.
Ok Nike...........this is how you want to play this out huh?......

Damn @Dark Steel
 you using that time machine too much. Your going to mess with the space time continuum.

June 6 is the official release date. Plenty of time to start saving up.

:lol: I know fam... I think I only got 1 or 2 trips left, MAX.

May have to put it back in the garage until a major emergency. But until then, there's always my...

View media item 907596
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom