THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
mean.gif
Man how you gon offer only 4 hunna when htms are worth at least yeezy money
So buy it

Edit: It's ppl like you who hype it up more by comparing it's worth to the Yeezys smh 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Times are evolving guys...Retail prices are going up seems like every quarter. I can remember being pissed back into 2009 becuase some guy on Ebay wouldn't sell me sz 11 ds tan yeezys for $575 he wanted $700 plus shipping FIRM. He wouldn't budge and neither would I. Looking back at it now 5 years ago the hype on shoes was nothing to what it is now. When Doernbechers drop in the US and not Europe just stick back to em lol

the FK lows are way too overhyped!!!!!! i mean they are nice and clean but not at the crazy prices some people are talking

now those easters look nice, but the PJ tucker purple lows are :smokin :smokin :smokin

Kinda funny how people were mad at the start of this thread about Flyknit being used, and how they should stick to EM since the 8s worked so well. And now "EM lows are trash". Nike must be laughing at how easy it is to get you to change your minds.

And for those wanting Flyknits to be GR -Nike did that with the Flyknit Frees, with all colorways eventually hitting the outlets. Nike was smart for limiting the Kobe Flyknit releases, because now all of you can't wait to throw money at every pair of Flyknit Kobes. Just go back to the beginning of this thread and see how hype made the majority of you change your minds

So buy it

Edit: It's ppl like you who hype it up more by comparing it's worth to the Yeezys smh :smh:

THIS! There's NO WAY these are anywhere near Yeezy value. Resellers WISH those bum a** Yeezy's were even comparable to these Kobe's!

Looks like the print they used in the prelude 8
I think someone did a comparison with those purple pythons and the Christmas SS underprint. They look fairly similar in design but not color. Yeah I'm waiting on these purple joints. Just need to see better pics.

gave it some time and……
I'M STILL HOT AF! I just
wanna be fly bruh :smh:
IMO the high's don't even
matter anymore and the EM's
i was hyped about no longer
matter…I know Nike will come
out with some dope CW's with
the FK lows, but peep other HTM
models and see how the rest of
that lined went….its good, but
never AS GOOD…we'll see though.

welp on ebay my sickness grows[ATTACHMENT=6258]ScreenShot2014-04-09at10.27.27AM.png (746k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Honestly, look at the NRG pairs that first dropped. Those are around the thousand mark, are they the nicest colorway? Not at all. Just like the all grey and all black HTM. There will be nicer colorways that you CAN cop, maybe not but possibly even better than the multi-color pairs who knows? Just forget about these if you didn't get them and let the resellers sit on them.

Be patient, I'm sure nike has some nice things coming.

Has anyone confirmed if the Flyknit Lows will have "nicknames" inside the tongue when they come to the US?

Those HTM (MP jr and gum sole) are some of the most beautiful Kobe's from the entire line. I completely understand the sodium and thirst levels. Don't be ******ed Nike, let us eat and not feed the resell beast!!!

$225 before tax for some beaters??? Never in a million years would I use some $225+ kicks as beaters or hoop in 
I can understand not using them as beaters but not using them to hoop in? I don't get that since it's their purpose.

But I understand a lot of people here don't buy Kobe's for basketball not hating on it

http://nikeinc.com/news/premium-standard-nike-basketball-elite-series-gold-collection
[h1]KOBE 9 ELITE GOLD[/h1]
The KOBE 9 Elite is the brand’s first basketball shoe featuring Flyknit, which defies conventional shoe manufacturing processes by creating a one-piece engineered upper made from single strands of yarn.  The KOBE 9 Elite Gold sports a white upper with gray, black and gold details throughout. Designed by Eric Avar as Bryant’s most provocative shoe to date, it maximizes innovation with Lunarlon, dynamic Flywire and carbon fiber throughout.

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Gold Collection is available June 6  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.

Last edited:
$225 before tax for some beaters??? Never in a million years would I use some $225+ kicks as beaters or hoop in
j6j1ow.gif
By beaters I mean I will actually be wearing them and not keeping them in the box in the closet never seeing the light of day. Also they were $199 which is too far from what most shoes are going for nowadays.(Jordan retro)

Those are terrible and the 9 hi's just keep getting worst and worst.Alot of similar colors.

SMH

Last edited:
all black with mango flywire and gold swoosh would have been perfect. still looks good enough to make me want to cop.

Back
Top Bottom