THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Why is there no mango on them, tho?

Mango sole would've been crazy.

1000 :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
dang these june 6 and then WTKD the 7.... my wallet already hates me

Why is there no mango on them, tho?

Mango sole would've been crazy.

pimp.gif
my guess is flywire and insert is mango

I know the flywire is mango and the insert probably is, too.

**** Nike, :lol:

Look @ all dat mango on the KD's and Bron's...

Remind me of the Devotions minus the red/green.
Thinking the same thing. Wish they added just a little more color to the fused area. These probably overtake the details in my 2 spot when I see them in person. If I see them?

Might be my next elite purchase, not a fan of the next two versions coming but these I can work with.

**** Nike,
laugh.gif

I'm disappointed I wanted some mango on these either in the flyknit or sole, something. Had high hopes, but I'll probably cop the superhero's over these now.

Damn them new highs might soften the blow from not gettin a fair shot at HTM. Only elite I've liked enough to cop. Bring them on

**** Nike, :lol:

I'm disappointed I wanted some mango on these either in the flyknit or sole, something. Had high hopes, but I'll probably cop the superhero's over these now.

Mango based FK would've been :wow:

They're still kind of nice, tho.

I was hoping your idea of possible gold intertwined into the white flyknit would happen.

Still gonna cop tho.

I was hoping your idea of possible gold intertwined into the white flyknit would happen.

Still gonna cop tho.
Would have been nice, just anything different from the white/black. There are so many possibilities with this flyknit, they haven't been maximizing the potential... maybe on purpose for now.

I still like them lol

Dont post ever again.

Details arent only the best elite colorway, they also are in the top 10 best nikes designs since 1968

Details are not only the worst elites, they're the worst Kobe's and in the running for worst color way ever made by any one. My blind cousin regained his sight and saw the details and then blinded himself because he said he'd rather be blind than run the risk of seeing something that ugly again in his lifetime.

Details are not only the worst elites, they're the worst Kobe's and in the running for worst color way ever made by any one. My blind cousin regained his sight and saw the details and then blinded himself because he said he'd rather be blind than run the risk of seeing something that ugly again in his lifetime.

View media item 907509

Back
Top Bottom